Gihmm - Cloud Software for Data Storage and Visualization
From Software for Radioactivity Meters
GIHMM Cloud is a software package for an Environmental Radiation Monitoring System & Early Warning Network (ERMS&EWN). The basic functionality of GIHMM Cloud is supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). All data are collected, managed and controlled online in real-time by our Central Control System (CCS). It consists of our high-performance software, a powerful server station, a video wall, an alarm tool and a website for public viewing.
Most popular related searches
- supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- aerosol monitoring station
- environmental radioactivity monitoring system
- nuclear waste disposal
- data visualization
- waste treatment plant
- gamma detector
- environmental monitoring system
- environmental radioactivity monitor
- environmental radioactivity monitoring
The opportunities of GIHMM Cloud
GIHMM Cloud acquires data from measuring stations and provides visualization as well as control of the stations.
In addition, it offers a freely configurable alarm and reporting system. Integration of measuring devices from 3rd-party manufacturers is user-configurable.
We also offer GIHMM Cloud as a private cloud for your IT infrastructure. Standard Export formats (EURDEP) are available.
- Data can be acquired from any measuring station developed by GIHMM (or 3rd-party manufacturers). These are mainly:
- Gamma-detectors (GAMMO products, COMO, autonomous measuring station)
- WEBDL-Datalogger (Datalogger for gamma probes),
- Aerosol Measuring Stations (AMS02, AMS02-T and ASU)
- The acquired data is stored in a SQL database including time series functions and visualized through a web server
- FTP- and MQTT communication-protocols between Centre and Stations
- Optional data import and export in EURDEP format 1.3 and 2.0
- Every Browser can act as a client
- Modular structure, so the system is easily upgradeable and adaptable
- Alerting Tool can be used to send alerts via SMS or E-MAIL. Alerts are generated depending on user defined trigger (rule-based)
- Supports alerting hardware (lamp tower, hooter or something similar)
- Multi-User and Multi-Client Application
- Access rights for all objects
- Configurable Reports (Spectrum, charts, tables, map)
- Evaluation of the data with external programs
- Validation of the data
- User management that consists of different user types and different users where the user types have different privileges
- Charts and tables of every measurement type and comparison of different stations via predefined queries or user-defined queries
- Tables of status data via predefined queries or user-defined queries
- Visualization overview via configurable maps. Different maps can be added and the switching between them is as easy as one mouse click. For example, one can switch between a topology map and population density map
- Adding and placement of static symbols on the map! (e.g. nuclear powerplants, and other important static information)
- Control of the stations. In case of an AMS (Aerosol Monitoring Station) the user can do a filter change for example
Early warning radiation system for radioactivity
In combination with autonomous measurement stations, which also allow measurement stations in areas with no infrastructure, our gamma detectors and Aerosol Monitoring Stations GIHMM Cloud is used for nationwide networks – or for limited but extensive areas to indicate a change in natural dose rate response. This early warning radiation network for measuring radioactivity allows changes to be displayed immediately. In addition, it is possible to determine the direction and thus the origin of the propagation of ionizing radiation from one stationary measuring station to the next - taking into account the weather conditions (wind, precipitation).
Around a monitored object (nuclear power plants, nuclear waste disposal plants or nuclear waste treatment plants, mines for the extraction of uranium and thorium) a 'ring' is drawn from several individual radiation measuring stations, similar to a fence. Thus, a so-called ERMS (Environmental Radioactive Monitoring System) was formed, which immediately indicates minor changes in the natural environmental radiation through the 'fenced' object.
In conjunction with our mobile detectors (GAMMO), real-time motion data can be captured, visualized and validated using GIHMM Cloud. Our Gamma Detectors RS04 and Gamma Spectrum Probe GSP02 are predestined for their high sensitivity, ruggedness and short measurement time.
No reviews were found for Gihmm - Cloud Software for Data Storage and Visualization. Be the first to review!