Home Condition Survey Software
Our Home Condition Survey (HCS) software is web-based software designed for qualified Home Inspectors and residential surveyors for producing helpful, jargon-free surveys for those looking to buy their new home.
A Home Condition Survey is a survey designed specifically for the homebuyer to protect their investment. The survey provides homebuyers with a detailed assessment of a property's condition, allowing them to budget for repairs and maintenance as well as negotiate the price of a property.
This software has a standard format split into useful sections, allowing surveyors to assign each element of the property with a simple 1, 2; 3 rating and a brief description of the condition The HCS is an independent survey and is therefore not lodged on the government's Central Register However, whilst not subject to Government regulations, the survey is supported by our high quality assurance standards.
Software Suitable for:
Home Condition Survey software is available free of charge to members of the SAVA Scheme who hold one or more of the following qualifications or memberships:
- Diploma in Home Inspection
- Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation
- Chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
The SAVA Scheme is quality assured and reports audited on a regular basis to give maximum reassurance to consumers. To join the scheme, please click here. All users of the Home Condition Survey software also receive FREE ongoing technical support 6 days per week.
Features and Benefits:
- Produce consumer-friendly home surveys with simple condition ratings
- Include photographs to supplement your report
- Create reports quickly and easily
- Web-based software allowing you to work from any computer with an internet connection
Designed for desktop and laptop usage with all modem web browsers.