iDriveAware - App-Based Driver Behavior Software
Driving is one of the most dangerous activities people do. An estimated 41% of workplace fatalities are caused by accidents, and 90% of accidents are caused by human error. Smartphones can help solve this problem. Our iDriveAware app evaluates everyday driver actions and gives drivers feedback on how to improve.
Your driver behavior program can:
- Motivate drivers through scores and gamification
- Give supervisors business intelligence into trends and issues, such as times of day when driving behavior deteriorate
- Save costs by improving journey planning and reducing liabilities
With a simple app for drivers (iOS, Android) and web-based portal for managers, you can be up and running in minutes across your entire fleet.
Real time insight into how drivers act on the road
Unlike traditional telematics, which focus on the vehicle, iDriveAware captures real-time driver actions and evaluates them in relation to the environment, current conditions and even the actions of other drivers.
- Monitors phone use, to help stop distracted driving
- Motivates drivers through gamification, including comparative scores and coaching
- Provides eight points of analysis including speeding, braking, cornering, and overall focus
- Generates holistic insight that accounts for context like time of day and road conditions
- Includes on-duty/off-duty switching and scheduling for privacy protection
With extensive analytics and map-based visualization, managers can see risks and trends, identify journey hot-spots and better routes, and gain operational insight about all their vehicles. Improved fuel economy, vehicle uptime and safety performance also save significant costs.
- Predictive insights and business intelligence into trends and issues
- Group announcement features to broadcast alerts and other messages to your team
- Eco score calculation to help save fuel costs
- No hardware installation, capital expenses or vehicle downtime
- Lower insurance costs through improved safety outcomes