Industrial Hygiene Module
The Industrial Hygiene Module tracks personal and area monitoring data within each facility.
- Store Personnel Data for employees or contractors that work in the locations to be monitored. Each employee is identified by a badge number or an assigned identifier.
- Store exposure limits set by various agencies for pollutant and unit of measure.
- Create a table of code values for various attributes that are associated with a sample, such as, Department, Job Classification, Operation, Equipment, Protection Devices, and Sampling Type.
- Store and classify Personal and Area monitoring records, as well, as information related to the work area or personal protection provided to an individual.
- Relate monitoring results to exposure limits set by various agencies.
- Maintains a history of monitoring results and exposures.
- Stores agency exposure limits by year.
- Compares employee exposure to agency limits.