From Water Quality
Simplify Regulatory Requirements from Scheduling, to Collecting, to Reporting; Keeping up with ever-changing government regulations can be a challenge. SEMS Technologies' solution, NPDES permits are easily viewed on our Outlook-style calendar system. Daily logs are converted to an electronic format on either SEMS Mobile Benchsheets or entered directly in SEMS. Connect your Lab and SCADA system directly to SEMS eliminating/reducing data entry requirements. SEMS database management can automatically produce your monthly (DMR) or annual reporting requirements to the state.
- NPDES Permit: Automatically generates your required monitoring sample schedule via a user-friendly calendaring system with a three-step monitoring process: New, Collected, and Completed. As results are entered, if the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) is exceeded they are flagged within SEMS.
- Daily Log: Ability for operators to enter in the necessary result information from daily round sheets. Customizable to your system and current workflow process. Connect other programs to your database with Lab Connect or SCADA Connect.
- Reporting: Reports are automatically generated from your database, eliminating extra steps and possibilities for human error. Normal reports include: Monthly Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR), either paper, EzDMR, NetDMR or PET Tool formats. Users also can utilize our Definable Report Component to build your own internal reports.
- Database Management: Historical sample records are stored within your secure, centralized SQL database. Users have the ability to search/query your database by multiple filter options: location, parameter/contaminant and/or date range.
Keep Customer Data Up-to-Date with SEMS Billing Connect
Automatically keep your customer, assembly and/or address/meter information up-to-date through our Backflow Management (CCC) and Asset Management components with SEMS Billing Connect. No longer send notice letters to the wrong recipient due to out-of-date records. As new customers are added to your billing software they are added to SEMS as well.
SEMS Billing Connect extends your Work Order Management component by being able to handle customer service orders. As customers call-ins are received, service orders can be easily created by address/meter and dispatched to technicians in the field with SEMS Mobile.
- Interfaces with SEMS Backflow (CCC) and Asset Management components.
- Directly imports current customer data in either Excel/.csv file formats.
- Automatically updates and/or adds customers, assemblies and/or address/meters
Reduce the Data Entry Process with SEMS SCADA Connect
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance components from your SCADA or Historian system. Once results are in SEMS, users can easily run internal and/or State reports cutting down what used to take hours into minutes.
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Asset Management or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components from your SCADA or Historian system. Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling with the using data collected by your SCADA system.
- Interfaces with SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance or Asset Management and/or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components.
- Directly imports SCADA or Historian system summarized data files in either Excel/.csv file formats.
- Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling by either hours run or meter reading.
SEMS GIS IntegrationExtend Your SEMS Utility Management with GIS Maps
SEMS Mapping for GIS provides an economical GIS Mapping solution; this technology has been unavailable for smaller organizations/utilities/municipalities in the past. Now, have access to your GIS-based map at any workstation utilizing our server-based platform.
SEMS Technologies’ mapping solution directly integrates to our Asset Management, Water Quality and/or Backflow Management Components. Users can now view assets, sample sites, and backflow devices visually on the GIS-based map using our Selector and Highlighter tools. Dispatching crews will be location-based streamlining your overall productivity and efficiency.ESRI GIS
Direct integration to your current GIS solution from ArcGIS for Server™ or ArcGIS for Desktop™. Ability to automatically sync your current and/or existing assets (points) to your SEMS Database.
- Selector: With just one click users can view asset information, create new work orders, and review work order history. Users have the ability to toggle between different background maps (topographic or street) and/or map layers.
- Highlighter: Plan crew’s routes by viewing “open” work orders, sample site locations, and outstanding backflow tests in SEMS. Filtering options available by either status (pending, completed, or both) or over a selectable date range.
- Relationship Mapping: SEMS is kept up-to-date through the integration by mapping the GIS fields (attributes) to SEMS fields (asset details). The sync option provides the ability to automatically create new assets within SEMS from GIS and/or update existing assets. Ability to have multiple maps within SEMS that can be specific to a particular department/system based off map layers.
- Historical records are safely stored and available for easy viewing
- Automatically through SEMS Connect or manually bring in your sample results and process data into a centralized, secure database to generate regulatory reports and monitoring charts
- Data can be assessed locally (LAN) or via the web (Hosted)
- Reports are generated from the monitoring database
- SEMS generates your Monthly Discharge Monitoring Report and Sludge reports automatically
- Prepare Inflow and Infiltration (I & I) study to help identify possible inflow problems without hiring an engineer costing thousands