LumaSense - Version 7651 - Advanced Ventilation Software
The Advanced Ventilation Software 7651 from LumaSense Technologies enables remote control of a 1512 or a 1412i Photoacoustic Gas Monitor and a 1403 Multipoint Sampler and Doser unit. The software coordinates the functions of the instruments to form a monitoring system which, via tubing, can perform ventilation and air exchange measurements. The system can also perform gas-monitoring tasks in up to 6 different locations. When the user configures a measurement task using the software, the task is performed automatically and the data is collected and displayed on the screen. When the measurement is complete and during measurement, the data processing facilities of the software are used to calculate the parameters that the user requires.
The Gas Monitor and Sampler and Doser unit are connected to the computer via USB.
The user decides where the measurements will be performed and connects the Sampler and Doser unit to these locations with tubing. The locations can then be “dosed” with tracer gas, and air samples can be taken to be analyzed by the Gas Monitor (see Figure 1).
The user starts the 7651 software and selects the type of measurement task to be performed. This can be either a ventilation measurement task, using both the doser and the sampler functions on the 1403 unit, or a multipoint gas monitoring task, using only the sampler system of the 1403 unit.
- Ventilation and air exchange measurements using tracer gases in up to 3 locations
- Flow in ducts
- Multi-gas monitoring in up to 6 locations
- Tracking of pollutant spread
- Multi Gas Monitoring e.g. Freon 134a and CO2 as complimentary marker in indoor air quality applications
- Synchronizes the functions of a Sampler and Doser unit to the measurement cycle of a Gas Monitor
- Flexibility in the choice of tracer gas, SF6 or Freon 134a
- Stores up to five gas concentrations, air humidity and amount of tracer gas delivered
- Enabling all tracer gas methods: concentration decay, constant injection and constant concentration
- Calculates air exchange, age-of-air and air flow in ducts
- Up to nine curves can be shown, allowing direct comparison of results from different locations