Masscape - Version MiD Series - Open-Access Software
The MiD series runs Masscape, an intuitive, open-access software for method development and LC-MS data analysis. The Masscape software application provides full control of the data acquisition and analysis of your chemical samples.
Remote control via a LAN connection removes the need for a monitor or keyboard, making the MiD ideal for fume-hood deployment.
Masscape may be used off-line as a data analysis solution. Masscape files are in a variety of formats including NetCDF, and compatible with software from vendors including Agilent, Thermo and Waters.
The Masscape software application gives you control of sample methods and data analysis.
- Data Capture: Mass spectra (profile and centroid) selected ion monitoring modes (SIM)
- Data Analysis:
- Peak integration
- Noise subtraction and data smoothing
- Base peak chromatogram (BPC)
- Extracted ion chromatogram (EIC)
- Labeling and annotation
- Chromatogram: Retention time, peak height and area
- Data Input: Real-time analogue input of UV trace and display in Masscape®
- Data Output: Real-time analogue output of TIC, EIC or SIM trace
- Data Export: CDF, XLS, CSV, PDF, JCAMP-DX, JPG data interchange via USB or LAN
- Configuration: Remote communications API available. External trigger allowing automatic analysis of samples via method table.