Meniscus - Version MCE widgets - Analytics Platform Software
MCE widgets are small snippets of code that users can create and then use to create their own dashboards or use them in their own applications. They use the MCE API. A widget creation dashboard generates the code and creates the widget iframe.
- Widgets are snippets of code embedded in an iframe – see example set out below
- Uses read only API key generated for your account
- Create the iframe code and use our dashboard creation web page to create your own dashboard
- Gives you the flexibility to choose the trends you want and then design your own dashboard
- Have the flexibility to create your own analytics in MCE and then display them as you wish
- Choose from a range of different Widget types – from Line, Area, Spline, Pie and Tables