NoiseAtWork - Fast and Easy Reporting of Measurements as Contour Maps | Software
NoiseAtWork is an extremely easy to use tool for reporting any type of measurement as interpolated contours. It’s being used by industrial and occupational hygienists to help them reporting noise at work and other type of measurements in indoor and outdoor workspaces. Key words are fit for purpose, easy to use and cost efficient. NoiseAtWork has 2 optional add-ons. Noise Dose calculations based on LEX or TWA and Noise Prediction with screening calculation according to VDI 2720.
- tailored software for occupational health and safety specialists
- for any measured occupational indicator, such as Noise in dB(A), Temperature in °C, Humidity in % and/or Gas concentration in ppm
- fast, simple and efficient
- can be learned in minutes
- interpolated contour maps with only a few clicks, no CAD needed
- very attractive pricing
- optional add-ons for Noise Dose and Noise Prediction
- free Companion app for digitising measurement locations on a tablet.
In other general purpose interpolation software coordinates are always the time consuming part of creating an interpolated map based on measurements. With NoiseAtWork you never have to think about coordinates. Simply read in any CAD or scanned map and enter your data points by clicking on the map at the locations where you have done your measurements. This will significantly reduce the time you need to get your map done.
The interpolation method of NoiseAtWork is based on an advanced, fast and smart triangulation technique with additional smoothing option. Calculations are done automatically while entering or importing the measurement data. This means that the software is fully interactive and the effect of changes in the input data is shown ‘real time’.
NoiseAtWork has 4 configurations
- NoiseAtWork type A: Basic mapping functionality
- NoiseAtWork type B: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Dose
- NoiseAtWork type C: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Prediction
- NoiseAtWork type D: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Dose + Noise Prediction
NoiseAtWork can be purchased as workstation license or network license. Also you can choose between perpetual license and 1 year subscription license. Licenses can be purchased at a local reseller as well as directly on-line using the DGMR Web shop. The Recommended Sales Prices can be found here.
Updates and support
Support is done through email@example.com and is free on the latest version. Updates (e.g. from version 5.0 to 5.1) are free.