Ntek - Version NK-A1BA - Building Acoustic Application
NK-A1BA is the Ntek application for Rionote, which allows noise analysis for building acoustic. Depending by the type of the acquired measurement, the application can launch Rion program for RT function or for WR function. At the end of the measurements, the application returns a test report for building acoustic in conformity with standard UNI-EN ISO 16283 and UNI-EN ISO 140.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The program is organized in projects and each project in rooms that can be coupled and characterized by means of rooms sets.
- NK-A1BA allows exporting data related to the measurements in order to develop analysis. Ntek application let user export data by means of an SD card to proceed with the elaborations.
- NK-A1BA allows you to export data related to measurements through an SD Card and to elaborate predictive and building tests; it is possible to load the project or export data to EKOS.
Building acoustic analysis in conformity with standards:
- UNI EN ISO 140
- UNI EN ISO 16283
- Number of channels: 2, 4 channels, up to 16 wireless
- Order setting: Settings up to one decimal point
- Metric settings/Different scale: inch or meters
- Display: 1,2,4 representative graphs
- Display data save formats: file NK-A1BA application owner