OTT HydroMet Cloud - Streamlined Data Management Software
From Software Solutions
HydroMet Cloud provides secure real-time data access from almost anywhere in the world via HydrometCloud.com and the Hydromet Cloud Mobile App. This includes the backend infrastructure to receive, ingest, decode, process, display, and store measurement data from nearly any remote Hydromet monitoring station via a cloud-based data hosting platform.
Hydromet Cloud provides a secure web-page for users to view their data graphically, on a map or in tabular and report forms. Conversely, if you prefer to do your own processing, Hydromet Cloud delivers raw data (as it is transmitted by the station) using a dedicated, secure download page, updated immediately as your data arrives.
- Application fields: Hydrology, Meteorology
- Platform: Web interface, iOS and Android Mobile Apps
- Product Highlights: Web-based data management and alerts, available across all mobile devices!
Anytime access to current and historic measurement data collected from remote hydrometeorological monitoring stations
- Secure password protected log-in for multiple users
- User-established management / administration
- Measurement data backed-up in the cloud and stored for at least one year
Quickly view current data to check current conditions and know the station is running properly
- Map view, based on Google Maps, provides quick view of station location and most recent station data
- Station tab provides quick access to current and recent data, including graphs
- Design your own dashboard to quickly view and export current and recent measurement data
- Customize mobile App to quickly view select stations or sensors
Plot data to view and analyze recent and historic trends to identify how the data is trending and the duration of the trend
- Quickly plot predefined range (ex: 24 hrs, 2-day, 7-day, month, etc or customized date range)
- Compare current or recent measurements from multiple sensors or stations
- Create and save custom plot templates using the mobile App to quickly view current and historic measurement data from one or more sensors
Receive automatic alarm messages via email, text message, or voice message for sensor values triggering alarm limits
- User definable value limits, rate of change limits, and alarm groups
- Automatic limit checking includes data value andrate-of-change limits
- Separate limits can be set for warning/critical levels
- Colored coded (green, yellow, red) map pins, data values,and limit lines based on received alert and level
Create and download custom data reports in tabular or graphical format
- Export predefined range (ex: 24 hrs, 2-day, 7-day,etc…) or customized date range
- Export data report as an Excel or OTT MIS file
- User configurable Dashboard to retrieve frequently viewed data displayed as a plot, table, or values
- Use mobile App to view and send/share data directly from your smart phone
Use data corrections to reject or correct measurement data
- Reject or accept provisional data
- Enter correct value for individual measurements
- Apply offset to multiple measurement values
Option to create derived parameters
- Hydrology – water level, flow/velocity, and precipitation
- Groundwater – water level and water quality
- Water quality – pH, DO, conductivity, salinity, temperature, turbidity, nutrients, …
- Meteorology – air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, wind direction, barometric pressure, …
OTT, Sutron, and third party systems collecting and transmitting data
- Satellite: GOES DCS, DOMSAT, NOAAPORT, Iridium, Meteosat, GMS
- IP-Accessible Contact static IP on schedule,
- Connects to station with fixed IP on a schedule
- Cellular: GPRS/HSPA/CDMA Modems
- Hydromet Cloud App: Quickly view data, alarms, and graphs from almost anywhere
- Hydromet Cloud allows users to easily access their remote data from their field stations. Hydromet Clouds provides the latest station data and alarm status.
- Users can quickly view data in tabular and graphical form and save frequently
- graphed data as shortcuts for future use and recall.
No reviews were found for OTT HydroMet Cloud - Streamlined Data Management Software. Be the first to review!