Ovivo - Version Industry 4.0. - Automation Software of Water Treatment System
The level of automation which is brought to Ovivo water treatment systems delivered to customer site allows us to slowly be prepared for the next largest industry change which is Industry 4.0. Most of our systems are connected to long term data storage archives and they collect thousands of process data's which can be utilized for plant optimization and predictive maintenance.
We want to propose to our customers a better way to assess hydraulic design by using plant virtualization and then interface to a PLC for straight forward real-time simulation of their systems.
Additionally we propose to work with them on retrofiting existing control systems or even water treatment plants so that they get ready for 4.0 where connectivity over IoT will become an asset.
Thanks to our 'the machine writes the code' compilers we are able to jump into code reusibility, object oriented programming concepts and thus developing high level of standardization which allows systems to be better maintained and expanded. This product is also proposed to anyone having the needs to carry out cost-effective and high quality of software implementation.
How to understand the hydraulic behavior of a plant in a dynamic response ?How to run simple or complex hydraulic models and track real-time response ? How to improve process simulation outcome by using plant virtualization ?Benefits
- Understand hydraulic behaviour of a system in dynamic mode with real values
- Design hydraulic sub-systems statically and verify it dynamically
- Get information about pressure – monitor flow at any location of a sub-system and observe it in real-time
- Carry out process testing with real values(i.e. simulation values using real-time PLC interfaces)
- Be able to enhance / modify a subsystem in a predictive way and in a very short time
- Model complex sub-systems (RO, Filters, ..) and create standards
- Design optimization using dynamic modelling vs. static modelling
We replace the physical plant
Are you planning to upgrade your Control System ?
- Changing the program of an entire plant or adding new systems almost “on-the-fly”
by providing a better code quality to a system. This allows the customer to improve the way the plant is operated and maintained. Thanks to a fully tested solution before implementing on a live system, downtime of the plant is reduced tremendously.
In cases where the control system allows it, no stop of the plant is required to carry out modifications.
- Quick and easy replacement of obsolete PLC systems
with up-to-date technology that does not impact production, with the added bonus of not having to change plant information, such as Inputs/Outputs. This is achieved by using strong programming methods where simulation of the entire solution is again tested before installation, a key point of the successful transition.
- SCADA Retrofit of running system
which allows the plant to continue operating with the old SCADA while the new system is under commissioning
- Our NEW Ovivo® PLC Redundancy Concept
is applied for replacing industrial hardware controllers with completely new process redundant PLC software solutions.
- Create a software-based redundant control system that is less expensive than the native solution from manufacturer, but tailored to meet specific needs of industrial water
- Treatment plants where plant availability is critical, i.e. redundancy on field components or actuators
- Simplify quality-relevant redundancy architecture and reduce (as much as possible) SPOF for most critical process sub-systems
- Create a hardware-free redundancy concept
Do you want to get cost-effective solutions for control systems software coding ?
We have developed software tools that provide automatic PLC code generation with the click of a mouse , thus significantly reducing time for implementation.
The software model is based on the use of customized template process libraries and structured program architecture where process components such as valve, pumps, PID or step sequencers are coded accordingly.
The code compilation is also perfectly documented thanks to active connection to your tag database.
The software can interface any customized process library that you develop for your specific needs making code generation highly customer-oriented and user-friendly.