PondPack - Detention Pond Analysis and Design Software
From basic site designs to complex drainage studies, you can effectively model rainfall and runoff from urban and rural watersheds to design detention and retention facilities, outlet structures, and channels. The intuitive and easy-to-use interface simplifies detention pond design while the robust calculation engine handles the complexity of interconnected pond modeling.
- Improved design productivity
- Delivery of high-quality pond design projects.
- Simple step-by-step pond and outlet design: Easily manage the sequence of steps required to take a pond from blank page to final design. PondPack's PondMaker guides you through the confusing maze of pond design steps by providing a step-by-step process that provides constant feedback on how the design is progressing.
- Streamlined model building and management: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model. Then you can manipulate the model data effectively, with the ability to use a multitude of data entry and model editing tools that simplify and shorten the modeling process.
- Improved understanding of real-world situations: Model complex pond scenarios with confidence, including simulating tidal and tailwater effects in interconnected ponds.
Build and manage hydraulic models
Jumpstart the model-building process and manage your model effectively so that you can focus on making the best engineering decisions. Leverage and import many well known external data formats, which maximizes ROI on geospatial and engineering data and automates input data generation.
Design and analyze culverts
Select from a library of standard culvert shapes, materials, and entrance conditions, then compute culvert headwater and tailwater elevations using calculation methodologies outlined in Hydraulic Design Series Number 5 from the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
Design and analyze pond and outlets
Leverage PondMaker's guiding process through the confusing maze of pond design steps by following the step-by-step process that provides constant feedback on how the design is progressing. Set the maximum outflow rate, estimate storage, and check the outlet design and final design.
Model rainfall and runoff
Load models with wet weather runoff flows derived from precipitation using the built-in rainfall distributions, or user defined rainfall events. Runoff flows are computed using the most appropriate runoff method for the project.