Process-Server MIP for Ultimate System Stability
From SCADA System
The so-called MIP (Measured data processing interface) can serve within the SCADA system as crucial security and stability component which is responsible for an in-between data storage and processing. The MIP is highly recommended to larger plants with extensive data processing and/or high requirements on operational reliability.
Most popular related searches
Core Advantages of the MIP are:
- Increase of data and processing security and stability
- Temporary data storage for several days
- Client PC independent alarm management
- Cold-Standby redundancy through the MIP in case of a PC/server breakdown
- High hardware reliability due to industry standard
- No data loss in case of power shortage
- Processing relief for the central PC
- High flexibility due to combined acess on several PLCs - even of different manufacturers
The process server does not only provide ultimate operational security but also full flexibility concerning the connectivity to various PLCs - interfaces to all customary PLCs are available.
No reviews were found for Process-Server MIP for Ultimate System Stability. Be the first to review!