PSA - Version 3 - Sir Galahad Software
P S Analytical are pleased to announce the launch of version 3.0 of the Sir Galahad Software. SGv3 builds on many of the features that have been added to the Sir Galahad Software over the past few years and adds a number of new features, plus adding support for other PSA modules.
SGv3 comes with many features as standard as well ...
SGv3 comes with many features as standard as well as adding a simple way for users to add feature to the system when and if required. SGv3 has been written for Windows 7 (will also run under Windows xp).
Main highlights are:
- Argon Saving Feature
- Improved Instrument Diagnostics
- Flowtime Measurement
- Fully Supported Series Mode
- Quadratic Equation
Improved Results Format
Export of Data
Sample Analysis Supported Options
PSA Sir Galahad Software G525S018 supports two calibration methods:
Manual Calibration: Manual injection of mercury saturated air from an air 'bell jar' vessel of a gas tight syringe
Auto-Calibration: Automatic sampling of measured volumes of known concentration calibration gas from a PSA 10.536 calibration generator.
Advantages of Automated Calibration Include:
- Automated process - frees up user time
- Calibration masses as low as 0.25ng made up easy
- Glass calibration vessel & syrings not required
- No 'free' liquid mercury requirement.
The PSA Auto-Calibration Accessory is available, providing everything required for auto calibration:
- Sir Galahad Software Version 3 (Single licence) including Auto-Calibration option
- 10.535 Sample MFC and pump
- 10.536 Calibration Gas Generator
PSA Sir Galahad Software Version 3 (SGv3) Advanced only
PSA Sir Galahad Software Version 3 (SGv3) features the 'Series Mode' analysis option to facilitate sample analysis and reporting for offline natural gas sampling using the PSA 10.547 Offline Sampling Interface (Pressure Letdown). This technique is compliant with ISO 6978 and ASTM 6350.
'Series Mode' is included in 'Advanced SGv3 (part no. G525S304).
Upgrades from Basic SGv3 to Advanced SGv3 are also available (part no. G525S302).
Advantages of Series Mode Include:
- Integral calculation of analytical result
- Summary of results table (exportable in *.csv or *.xls format)
- Detailed analytical result reporting (.pdf format)
- Transposition/calculation errors minimised
Automation: The PSA 10.820 Modular Interface seaml...
Automation: The PSA 10.820 Modular Interface seamlessly integrates with the PSA 10.025 Millennium Merlin or the PSA 10.055 Millennium Excalibur with the PSA 20.400 Autosampler and the entire system is controlled using the PSA SAMS+ Software.
If you require any further information on our Sir Galahad Version 3 Software and upgrades, please fill in our Information Request page and we will be happy to give you any information you require.
No reviews were found for PSA - Version 3 - Sir Galahad Software. Be the first to review!