QualiWare - Enterprise Architecture Software
Graphically represent all the integrated EA dimensions of your enterprise, across a vast array of different frameworks with QualiWare.
We believe that positive change through managed innovation and collaboration in the organization is a key driver for successful Enterprise Architecture. The QualiWare Enterprise Architecture solution is built on these beliefs. Among others, the solution enables you to:
- Create strategic and operational views across business, application and information architectures, to build and govern complete, coherent and executable models.
- Ensure consistent and successful implementation of transformation initiatives through collaboration and by creating consensus among employees.
- Deliver real business outcomes through innovative investments, by leveraging Enterprise Architecture initiatives and collaboration.
- Uncover opportunities and reveal the need for improving operating models by evaluating behavior and performance of the organization through Social Behavioral analysis, Application Portfolio Management, Information Architectural analysis, Risk Management or other related analysis and become more competitive by making informed decisions.
- Embrace Digital Business Design by engaging new personas, considering the entire business eco-system and creating new strategic business models.
- Use your preferred Framework, notations and standards. All within QualiWare.
From strategy to execution
Relate strategies, initiatives, goals, business processes and other strategy-related content from the strategy stages to the execution phase with knowledge and data on dependencies and stakeholders. Use the knowledge from multifaceted enterprise views to improve business performance and efficiently manage resources and infrastructure. Support and evaluate operational intelligence and strategic decision making by aligning customer journey maps with business operating models and the organization’s eco system.
QualiWare’s collaboration platform and mobile application enable effective sharing of knowledge targeted specific personae such as business managers, compliance managers, architects and project employees. This means that the right people have access to the right information at the right time ensuring cross-organizational alignment of strategy and utilization of resources.
Application Portfolio Management
Look beyond the day-to-day and evaluate your organization’s IT infrastructure to decide when and where improvements should be made. Use QualiWare to manage applications’ lifecycles and create an overview of where and for what applications are used. Estimate Total Cost of Ownership, Return on Investment, and Business Value of IT. Identify redundant IT and make well informed strategic decisions regarding technology investments.
Business Process Management
Model your business processes and get an overview of how your organization executes the strategy. Make complex processes easily understandable for the employees who are to perform them. Use QualiWare’s collaboration platform to govern and update business processes while ensuring that all employees are informed about and in compliance with procedures relevant to them. All features from our Business Process Management solution is available in the Enterprise Architecture solution as well.
Be better prepared to handle the uncertainties related to executing your businesses strategy. Make risks visible for strategic plans, in processes, within application, capabilities or something else fitting your specific needs. By handling risks as an integral part of your Enterprise Architecture, mitigation and reduction of risks within structured activities will greatly improve decision making whether it be regarding strategy, finance, operations information or projects. Everything from our GRC Solution is available in the Enterprise Architecture solution as well.
Structured Information Architecture is becoming more and more important. In the EU the GDPR has made documented Information Architecture a compliance requirement in relation to Personal Data. This too is relevant for digital companies from outside the EU when handling EU citizens’ data. But Information is much more than just compliance! By knowing and deliberately architecting enterprise-wide information, companies gain the ability to adapt rapidly to changes, finding new Business Opportunities and organizational insight not previously available.
QualiWare support a broad array of Enterprise Architecture frameworks with our object-oriented suite. Among others, the following frameworks are fully supported:
- OIO EA