QuickList for Mobile Devices
Throughout industry, gathering field data is a routine yet important requirement. Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) regulations continue to increase, along with the documentation required to demonstrate compliance. As a result, the accurate gathering of data and the accessibility of information have become more crucial than ever.
T3, a division of Trinity Consultants, has developed QuickList that turn mobile devices into a powerful, economical tool for EH&S and maintenance data gathering and reporting. Mobile solutions:
- Replace hand-written data sheets and logbooks
- Allow for easy and timely data transfer to database applications for storage and/or printing in various formats
- Accelerate the process and reduce effort associated with recordkeeping and reporting
- Minimize the risk of human error
- Improve the accuracy and consistency of recorded data
- Ensure accurate recordkeeping to avoid noncompliance penalties of up to $25,000 per day per violation
QuickList - Mobile DevicesQuickList transforms virtually any data collection/inspection requirement into an electronic formatted checklist. Facilities can create and modify checklists utilizing the desktop software, and deploy these checklists in the field on mobile devices.
QuickList operates on Apple iOS and Google Android devices and integrates seamlessly with desktop systems, EH&S Management Information Systems (EMIS), and/or any other information management system.
QuickList can be extended to all operational areas for one low facility price. Operations, Maintenance, Environmental, and Safety can each create uniquely tailored checklists, suited to their individual operational needs. Examples of field applications include:
- Visible emissions (VE) monitoring
- Health and safety checklists
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Wastewater checklists
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) checklists
- Pressure drop monitoring
- Meter reading
- Maintenance-related recordkeeping
- Weekly hazardous waste storage checklists
- User-specified checklists to fit any need
The mobile device applications are designed to be easy to learn and user friendly. Typical users find they can use these tools with little or no training. Field data entry forms are clear and concise with helpful pop-ups that guide or alert the user to erroneous or critical inputs. Simple pick lists, check boxes, and option buttons minimize data entry time and errors.
Powerful and Economical
QuickList guides the user with equipment- and task-specific prompts that can include drawings or digital photographs of equipment, along with equipment-specific information that indicates the type of observation to be completed. Inspection/observation processes can be associated with a group of equipment to save time. Immediate notification of user defined corrective actions or additional tasks guide the user through appropriate responses.
Data entered on the mobile application is uploaded to a centralized database designed to store equipment/source information and collected data for easy access and reporting. QuickList links to information management systems to facilitate transfer of the mobile device captured information to other systems. The combination of time savings, and elimination of rework make QuickList a valuable tool for any EH&S toolbox.
T3 offers three modules for Quicklist with checklists prebuilt and ready to customize to the specific needs of the facility.
- The Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) module is used for the collection of SPCC inspection information, including tank inspections and secondary containment inspections. The module can also track any corrective action that an inspection shows to be necessary.
- The Pressure Drop module assists in the recording of pressure drop information at air pollution control devices.
- The Visible Emissions Monitoring System (VEMS) module is used to record results from Method 22, Method 9, and Performance Tests at various frequency and duration.
The associated desktop software provides an easy to use interface for managing and grouping, loading/downloading, database management, and checklist result reporting.
Why Choose T3?
At T3, our core business is helping organizations operate more efficiently and cost-effectively, while improving environmental performance. T3 offers appropriately scaled solutions to businesses of all sizes through the delivery of mobile solutions, custom compliance solutions, and EH&S Management Information Systems.
A History of Innovation
T3 was launched in 1995 when Trinity Consultants, a nationwide leader in environmental consulting, responded to client needs by focusing on the specialized area of EH&S management solutions. Today, T3 is an industry leader with a rare mix of EH&S professionals and Information Technology (IT) experts. This powerful combination gives T3 unmatched capability in applying technology to solve industry’s information management challenges. We have developed the broadest range of solutions, all designed to save you time and money.
In every way, T3 is committed to helping you achieve the highest standards – of business performance, and environmental responsibility.