Real-time Environmental Management (REM)
The Rockwell Software Pavilion8 REM, from Rockwell Automation, is a new class of environmental compliance and reporting application, providing “active compliance” continuously and in real-time. REM provides a flexible, scalable solution to meet a wide range of predictive emissions, emissions monitoring and compliance reporting requirements. Sophisticated data validation and a secure metadata repository ensure all reporting information is accurate and auditable to meet the most stringent regulations.
REM automatically collects, validates and aggregates data from a wide range of disparate sources such as process data historians, DCS, LIMS, PLCs, analyzers, etc. REM provides rich, real-time visualization and reporting in a role-based, contextual format with a browser-based user interface. The environmental performance metrics are persisted in a secure metadata warehouse providing a single source of record. This repository supports annotations and audit trails for unsurpassed validation of environmental performance records.
Additionally, REM includes on-demand, self-service reports with selectable time ranges for added convenience and timeliness of environmental performance information.
Active Compliance Assurance
- Reduces risk of fines/penalties associated with exceeding permit limits
- Increases performance in between 'reporting periods'
- Reduces number of incidences or deviations
- Reduces record keeping and reporting costs
Verifiable and Auditable System of Record
- Reduces non-compliance fines/penalties due to errors and incomplete or inaccurate reports
- Reduces verification, audit or mitigation costs
- Increases total lifetime value by leveraging current IT investment
Scalable Foundation for Emissions Cap and Trade Programs
- Increases economic opportunity of emission performance (credits)
- Reduces corporate exposure and risk
- Increases Total Lifetime Value of investment