The SEMS Technologies; Solution for Simplifying your Backflow Program; The backflow management program provides an efficient and cost-effective way to handle your customers, backflow assemblies and certified testers; SEMS Technologies' solution provides a feature to connect your billing system through SEMS Billing Connect. This real-time data management pulls customer information automatically and assures that notice letters are communicated efficiently.
- Customers and Assemblies include: Customer Information, Backflow Assembly Information, Historical Test Result Database and the ability to auto update your customer and assembly info with SEMS Billing Connect™.
- Certified Backflow Testers provide: Data Management of all tester information for either outside or internal testers. This information encompasses contact information, backflow license and test kit details.
- Notice Letter and Test Report Form Generation: Generates notice letters and test report form with customer’s information automatically. Provides the ability to customize all customer letters and test report forms via Microsoft Word®. Automatically know which assemblies are due eliminating the need to manually monitor them.
- Cataloging Test Results: Collection of completed test report forms and storage of end data. Mandatory test details are optimized and include: test completed date, tester and results. Optional test details include an attachment feature that provides the actual report for customers if needed.
- Reports Management: Generates a comprehensive test summary report for completion of the Annual State Audit Report. Provides for easy viewing of completed, past due and upcoming tests. In addition, there is the ability to export customer and assembly information into Excel® easily.
Keep Customer Data Up-to-Date with SEMS Billing Connect
Automatically keep your customer, assembly and/or address/meter information up-to-date through our Backflow Management (CCC) and Asset Management components with SEMS Billing Connect. No longer send notice letters to the wrong recipient due to out-of-date records. As new customers are added to your billing software they are added to SEMS as well.
SEMS Billing Connect extends your Work Order Management component by being able to handle customer service orders. As customers call-ins are received, service orders can be easily created by address/meter and dispatched to technicians in the field with SEMS Mobile.
Extend Your SEMS Utility Management with GIS Maps
SEMS Mapping for GIS provides an economical GIS Mapping solution; this technology has been unavailable for smaller organizations/utilities/municipalities in the past. Now, have access to your GIS-based map at any workstation utilizing our server-based platform.
SEMS Technologies’ mapping solution directly integrates to our Asset Management, Water Quality and/or Backflow Management Components. Users can now view assets, sample sites, and backflow devices visually on the GIS-based map using our Selector and Highlighter tools. Dispatching crews will be location-based streamlining your overall productivity and efficiency.
Direct integration to your current GIS solution from ArcGIS for Server™ or ArcGIS for Desktop™. Ability to automatically sync your current and/or existing assets (points) to your SEMS Database.
- Selector: With just one click users can view asset information, create new work orders, and review work order history. Users have the ability to toggle between different background maps (topographic or street) and/or map layers.
- Highlighter: Plan crew’s routes by viewing “open” work orders, sample site locations, and outstanding backflow tests in SEMS. Filtering options available by either status (pending, completed, or both) or over a selectable date range.
- Relationship Mapping: SEMS is kept up-to-date through the integration by mapping the GIS fields (attributes) to SEMS fields (asset details). The sync option provides the ability to automatically create new assets within SEMS from GIS and/or update existing assets. Ability to have multiple maps within SEMS that can be specific to a particular department/system based off map layers.