From Asset Management
The SEMS Technologies Solution for Simple, Powerful, and Efficient Fleet Management; With SEMS you can easily track all of your fleet information. Keep your fleet in top condition by scheduling necessary preventative and regular maintenance rather than using spreadsheets or Outlook reminders. Be able to justify fleet replacements with historical service order records.
- Vehicle Replacement: Users have the ability to set purchase date, useful life, and purchase cost and prepare a replacement strategy based on these variables. Inflation rates are applied to the purchase cost, estimating the future replacement cost based on the useful life expectancy.
- Maintenance and Repair History: Easily track all maintenance and repairs that are made to a vehicle. Stores the details of repairs: cost of preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, parts, labor, taxes, and more in a centralized database.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Customizable maintenance schedules based on date, mileage, or hours run. When maintenance schedules are triggered they are automatically scheduled on the SEMS Calendar feature with our color coding that shows the status (Red – New Service, Green – Service in Progress, Black – Completed).
- Fleet Information: Track an unlimited number of fleet vehicles and on-board/built-in equipment with SEMS parent-child relationships. Store descriptive details including: make, model, year, VIN number, or user-definable custom fields.
Keep Customer Data Up-to-Date with SEMS Billing Connect
Automatically keep your customer, assembly and/or address/meter information up-to-date through our Backflow Management (CCC) and Asset Management components with SEMS Billing Connect. No longer send notice letters to the wrong recipient due to out-of-date records. As new customers are added to your billing software they are added to SEMS as well.
SEMS Billing Connect extends your Work Order Management component by being able to handle customer service orders. As customers call-ins are received, service orders can be easily created by address/meter and dispatched to technicians in the field with SEMS Mobile.
Reduce the Data Entry Process with SEMS SCADA Connect
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance components from your SCADA or Historian system. Once results are in SEMS, users can easily run internal and/or State reports cutting down what used to take hours into minutes.
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Asset Management or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components from your SCADA or Historian system. Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling with the using data collected by your SCADA system.
- Interfaces with SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance or Asset Management and/or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components.
- Directly imports SCADA or Historian system summarized data files in either Excel/.csv file formats.
- Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling by either hours run or meter reading.
SEMS GIS Integration
Extend Your SEMS Utility Management with GIS Maps
SEMS Mapping for GIS provides an economical GIS Mapping solution; this technology has been unavailable for smaller organizations/utilities/municipalities in the past. Now, have access to your GIS-based map at any workstation utilizing our server-based platform.
SEMS Technologies’ mapping solution directly integrates to our Asset Management, Water Quality and/or Backflow Management Components. Users can now view assets, sample sites, and backflow devices visually on the GIS-based map using our Selector and Highlighter tools. Dispatching crews will be location-based streamlining your overall productivity and efficiency.
Direct integration to your current GIS solution from ArcGIS for Server™ or ArcGIS for Desktop™. Ability to automatically sync your current and/or existing assets (points) to your SEMS Database.
- Selector: With just one click users can view asset information, create new work orders, and review work order history. Users have the ability to toggle between different background maps (topographic or street) and/or map layers.
- Highlighter: Plan crew’s routes by viewing “open” work orders, sample site locations, and outstanding backflow tests in SEMS. Filtering options available by either status (pending, completed, or both) or over a selectable date range.
- Relationship Mapping: SEMS is kept up-to-date through the integration by mapping the GIS fields (attributes) to SEMS fields (asset details). The sync option provides the ability to automatically create new assets within SEMS from GIS and/or update existing assets. Ability to have multiple maps within SEMS that can be specific to a particular department/system based off map layers.