SEMS - Inventory Management Software
From Asset Management
The SEMS Technologies Solution for Tracking the 'Nuts & Bolts'. SEMS Inventory Management can automate this process with ability to capture inventory details: Part Description, Vendor/Manufacturer, Part/SKU Number, or in User-Definable Custom Fields. You can schedule a “Reorder Point” for notifications when an order needs to be made by reducing overhead costs, setting reorder points, and tracking all your inventory needs in one simple format. Track your parts in one location or divide them into individual warehouses such as vehicles or secondary locations.
- Warehouse Information: Users have the ability to track inventory in multiple ways: Warehouse/Locations, Vehicles, Departments, Categories, and anywhere else parts are stored.
- Part Information: Gives the user the ability to capture inventory details: Part Description, Vendor/Manufacturer, Part/SKU Number, or in User-Definable Custom Fields. Schedule a “Reorder Point” for notifications when an order needs to be made.
- Barcode Scanning: Create your own barcode system or use the manufacturers. SEMS Barcoding is compatible with traditional barcodes and QR codes, and with SEMS Mobile crews can quickly scan out parts used when completing a work order.
Keep Customer Data Up-to-Date with SEMS Billing Connect
Automatically keep your customer, assembly and/or address/meter information up-to-date through our Backflow Management (CCC) and Asset Management components with SEMS Billing Connect. No longer send notice letters to the wrong recipient due to out-of-date records. As new customers are added to your billing software they are added to SEMS as well.
SEMS Billing Connect extends your Work Order Management component by being able to handle customer service orders. As customers call-ins are received, service orders can be easily created by address/meter and dispatched to technicians in the field with SEMS Mobile.
- Interfaces with SEMS Backflow (CCC) and Asset Management components.
- Directly imports current customer data in either Excel/.csv file formats.
- Automatically updates and/or adds customers, assemblies and/or address/meters
Reduce the Data Entry Process with SEMS SCADA Connect
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance components from your SCADA or Historian system. Once results are in SEMS, users can easily run internal and/or State reports cutting down what used to take hours into minutes.
SEMS SCADA Connect interface transfers summarized data seamlessly and automatically to your SEMS Asset Management or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components from your SCADA or Historian system. Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling with the using data collected by your SCADA system.
- Interfaces with SEMS Drinking Water and Wastewater compliance or Asset Management and/or Maintenance Management (CMMS) components.
- Directly imports SCADA or Historian system summarized data files in either Excel/.csv file formats.
- Automatically trigger interval-based maintenance scheduling by either hours run or meter reading.
SEMS GIS IntegrationExtend Your SEMS Utility Management with GIS Maps
SEMS Mapping for GIS provides an economical GIS Mapping solution; this technology has been unavailable for smaller organizations/utilities/municipalities in the past. Now, have access to your GIS-based map at any workstation utilizing our server-based platform.
SEMS Technologies’ mapping solution directly integrates to our Asset Management, Water Quality and/or Backflow Management Components. Users can now view assets, sample sites, and backflow devices visually on the GIS-based map using our Selector and Highlighter tools. Dispatching crews will be location-based streamlining your overall productivity and efficiency.ESRI GIS
Direct integration to your current GIS solution from ArcGIS for Server™ or ArcGIS for Desktop™. Ability to automatically sync your current and/or existing assets (points) to your SEMS Database.
- Selector: With just one click users can view asset information, create new work orders, and review work order history. Users have the ability to toggle between different background maps (topographic or street) and/or map layers.
- Highlighter: Plan crew’s routes by viewing “open” work orders, sample site locations, and outstanding backflow tests in SEMS. Filtering options available by either status (pending, completed, or both) or over a selectable date range.
- Relationship Mapping: SEMS is kept up-to-date through the integration by mapping the GIS fields (attributes) to SEMS fields (asset details). The sync option provides the ability to automatically create new assets within SEMS from GIS and/or update existing assets. Ability to have multiple maps within SEMS that can be specific to a particular department/system based off map layers.
- Ability to track the location of inventory
- Can generate multiple locations such as: main, pump house, Bob’s truck, etc
- Ability to receive parts through our barcode scanning component
- Ability to track inventory purchases to eliminate double purchases
- Can print inventory purchases details to be sent to multiple vendors to receive best prices
- Ability to receive inventory shipments with barcode scanners
- Inventory Order Report
- Purchase Order Report
- Audit Reports