SepacoreControl - Chromatography Systems Software
Take full advantage of the highest modularity and flexibility of the Sepacore flash chromatography systems using the established SepacoreControl software. Providing complete automation together with optimal flexibility for in-run interaction, this software enables fast and high performance purifications.
- Processing of up to eight detection signals for peak detection and collection
- On-line UV scan of the eluting compounds for easy recognition
- High yield fraction collection using the dead volume compensation functionality
- Monitoring of any detector signal in addition to UV-Vis and ELSD
- Control of up to two fraction collectors for an extended collection capacity
- Easy programming of customized collection formats
- Fast separation method optimization with extensive in-run parameter changes
- Most compounds detected at once with the simultaneous monitoring of four wavelengths in the UV-Vis range
SepacoreControl enables easy method programming and management. A typical method would be set up by combining the following steps:
- column conditioning
- column cleaning
The purge step allows the automated solvent exchange within all tubing e.g. needed for changes from normal phase to reversed phase runs.
Database of column specifications, suggest flow rates, maximum pressure ratings for the wide range of BUCHI cartridges and columns. Other cartridges or columns can easily be added to the database.
A Database of common chromatographic solvents and their parameters such as boiling point, UV limitations and abbreviations. Easily expandable with new solvents and solvent mixtures.
SepacoreControl offers multiple user definable features such as peak tracking, the ability to highlight fractions of interest and to add comments. User-specific flow charts and records can be exported in Excel or as JPG or PDF files.
- Color coded tube recognition and tube numbering for an easy finding of the desired fraction
- Zoom in and out as well as taking snap shots to highlight important sections for professional reports
Change gradient on the fly
Every future segment of the solvent gradient and the flow rate can be changed during a run. Unique functions such as maintaining the current solvent mixture for a certain length of time or adding new gradient segments can be done by just a few clicks.
Pause before end
Activating this function pauses the system before the end of the separation step. This allows the end user to check the separation profile and either continue with the separation or change to the next step e.g. cleaning of the column.
Manual pump control
The pumps of the Sepacore system can be controlled manually without programming a method. This helps to condition the system, to be ready for a run e.g. by getting rid of air or fast solvent exchanges.