SepacoreControl - Chromatography Systems Software
Take full advantage of the highest modularity and flexibility of the Sepacore flash chromatography systems using the established SepacoreControl software. Providing complete automation together with optimal flexibility for in-run interaction, this software enables fast and high performance purifications.
- Processing of up to eight detection signals for peak detection and collection
- On-line UV scan of the eluting compounds for easy recognition
- High yield fraction collection using the dead volume compensation functionality
- Monitoring of any detector signal in addition to UV-Vis and ELSD
- Control of up to two fraction collectors for an extended collection capacity
- Easy programming of customized collection formats
- Fast separation method optimization with extensive in-run parameter changes
- Most compounds detected at once with the simultaneous monitoring of four wavelengths in the UV-Vis range
SepacoreControl enables easy method programming and management. A typical method would be set up by combining the following steps:
- column conditioning
- column cleaning
The purge step allows the automated solvent exchange within all tubing e.g. needed for changes from normal phase to reversed phase runs.
Database of column specifications, suggest flow rates, maximum pressure ratings for the wide range of BUCHI cartridges and columns. Other cartridges or columns can easily be added to the database.
SepacoreControl offers multiple user definable features such as peak tracking, the ability to highlight fractions of interest and to add comments. User-specific flow charts and records can be exported in Excel or as JPG or PDF files.
- Color coded tube recognition and tube numbering for an easy finding of the desired fraction
- Zoom in and out as well as taking snap shots to highlight important sections for professional reports