SMART - Occupational Employee Health and Safety Records Management Software
From SMART Employee Information Management System
SMART Occupational Health and Safety Software stores and manages all OSHA required records for personal protective equipment, exposure monitoring, and medical surveillance.
Most popular related searches
- occupational health and safety management software
- occupational health and safety software
- occupational health and safety
- occupational health and safety management
- health and safety management
- health and safety software
- safety management software
- occupational health
- safety management
- safety software
Without occupational health and safety or environmental health and safety software in place, storing, accessing and updating health and safety records to maintain OSHA compliance is a difficult and time- consuming process. In addition, many records are required to be maintained for decades. As a result, companies can easily loose information and fall out of compliance, resulting in OSHA fines and citations that can cost an organization thousands of dollars and a health and safety manager their job.
SMART Occupational Health and Safety Software is an affordable, easy- to-use occupational and environmental health and safety management software solution that stores, manages and provides easy access to all of your OSHA required employee health and safety records. It also helps you ensure OSHA compliance by tracking health and safety activities and OSHA compliance requirements on an ongoing basis.
SMART Occupational Health and Safety Software operates in single user mode or can be configured for multi-user client-server operation. EcoLogic’s SMART Occupational Health and Safety Software is available for both MAC and PC operating systems.
- Manages respirator issuance and fit test records
- Stores personal protective equipment (PPE) issuance records Stores medical surveillance records and documents Maintains exposure monitoring records
- Tracks occupational health and safety events that need to be performed on a periodic basis
- Stores industrial hygiene sample results for all types of constituents
- Provides quick and easy access to health and safety and records
- Reduces the cost of paper-based recordkeeping and long-term file storage
- Reduces the risk of OSHA fines and citations by managing health and safety records and tracking and providing reminders for periodically required compliance activities.
- Environmental Engineering Firms
- Chemical Distributors
- Power Plants
- Mining Companies
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Fire and Police Departments
- Military Bases and DOD Facilities
- State and Local Government Agencies
- Ambulance Services
- Colleges and Universities
- School Districts
- Hazardous materials Haulers
- Asbestos Consultants
- Asbestos Abatement Contractors
- Remediation Contractors
SMART Occupational Health and Safety Management software is part of the SMART Employee Information Management System. SMART modules can be added to the SMART Occupational Health and Safety software to manage human resource records and employee training and certifications.
No reviews were found for SMART - Occupational Employee Health and Safety Records Management Software. Be the first to review!