SMART - Training Management Software
SMART Training Management Software System manages training requirements for multiple job classifications, automates the registration process, and provides alerts when training or certifications are past due.
Without training management software to streamline the process, managing employee training for a mid-to-large sized organization with multiple work groups, each with their own specific training and licensing requirements is time-consuming and difficult. In addition, tracking and managing refresher training on an ongoing basis is a difficult challenge.
Failure of the Health and Safety and Training Manager to ensure all employees assigned to jobs or projects have received current and up-to- date training can result in improperly performed work, increased risk (when hazardous materials are involved), and the potential for OSHA fines and citations.
The SMART Training Management Software System is the easy way to ensure all your employees have received adequate training, licenses and certifications. SMART Training Management Software is a training management system that enables Health and Safety and Training Managers to set up requirements for each job category and view each employee’s training records individually to ensure all required classes have been completed and are current and up-to-date.
To make training registration easy, the SMART Training Management Software System stores in-house and outside training provider information and provides electronic links to their web site and e-mail. In addition, the SMART Training Management Software system can provide attendees with class registration confirmation via e-mail.
The SMART Training Management Software System operates in single user mode or can be configured for multi-user client-server operation. EcoLogic’s SMART Training Management Software system is available for both PC and MAC operating systems.
- Enables users to set up work groups and track completed training for each individual in the group
- Stores copies of training cerificates and licenses
- Stores and tracks training history for each employee to ensure compliance with OSHA and company training requirements
- Alerts users when refresher courses or other events are due
- Stores in-house and outside training provider information and course schedules for quick and easy registration of individuals or groups
- Reduces costs by providing quick and easy access to employee training records
- Improves company performance by ensuring only properly trained and certified individuals are assigned to jobs and projects.
- Reduces the risk of regulatory fines and citations by managing training records and tracking refresher training.
- Environmental Engineering Firms
- Chemical Distributors
- Power Plants
- Mining Companies
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Fire and Police Departments
- Military Bases and DOD Facilities
- State and Local Government Agencies
- Ambulance Services
- Colleges and Universities
- School Districts
- Hazardous materials Haulers
- Asbestos Consultants
- Asbestos Abatement Contractors
- Remediation Contractors
The SMART Training Management Software system is the affordable, easy-to-use software solution capable of managing your organization’s training, licensing and certification program.
SMART Training Management Software is part of the SMART Employee Information Management System. SMART modules can be added to the Training Management Software to manage human resource and occupational health and safety (OSHA compliance) records.