Tab-Ex - Version 01 | Division 2 - Data Collection & Management Android Devices
Lightweight and compact, operating on Android 5.1.1 (optionally 4.4.4), the Tab-Ex is suitable for multiple mobile worker roles performing a range of applications, such as Asset Surveys, Material Tracking, Operator Rounds, Inspection and Maintenance. The 8“ screen enables standard desktop applications to become mobile in hazardous areas, allowing workers to view and interact with SCADA/DCS systems, enterprise systems (SAP, Maximo), and computer aided design systems. Built-in cameras and full range of wireless capability allowing equipment defects to be captured as inspection and maintenance work is executed, and instantly visible to those who need to diagnose the issue and determine the follow-on actions.
Division 2 tablet computer based on Samsung GALAXY Tab Active
ecom´s hazardous area tablet, the Tab-Ex®, brings new customer focused solutions and improved ease of use to mobile workers in Oil & Gas, Refining, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and other industries with hazardous areas.
Recognizing that many work tasks are performed in both non-hazardous and hazardous areas, ecom is launching an entire family of compatible tablets, peripherals and accessories ideal for use in Zone 1 / Division 1, Zone 2 / Division 2 and non-hazardous environments worldwide.
- Global certifications - one common platform
- Android™ 5.1.1 (optionally 4.4.4) Operating System
- Wireless capability as WWAN, 4G LTE*, WLAN, etc.
- Front and rear camera
- 3 MP with rear camera Flash with Barcode Scanner capability
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Reinforced security with Samsung KNOX™
- Accessories and peripherals to enable wide range of uses
- Suitable for use with gloves
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Water & Dust resistance rating of IP67
- Capacitive Pen
- Android™ 5.1.1 (optionally 4.4.4)
- Firmware Over-the-Air (FOTA)
- Quad core 1.2 GHz processor
- 8” TFT display with 1280 x 800 pixels