TabWare Express - Asset Management System Software
TabWare Express is a Cloud Computing (SaaS) based CMMS/EAM for small to medium size organizations whose success depends on the performance of their assets. TabWare Express can help by addressing the following issues: Equipment breakdowns. Unplanned downtime. Quality Control. Lack of spare parts and overstocking the wrong parts. Excessive overtime. Slowed or stopped production awaiting emergency procurement of critical parts and materials. In the past, these essential CMMS/EAM functions required companies to spend valuable time and money hosting the solution themselves.
TabWare Express provides a solution for managing maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing but is offered as a cloud computing maintenance solution, meaning you won't tie up IT resources worrying about implementing, maintaining, and updating the solution - AssetPoint does it for you!
TabWare Express from AssetPoint offers a comprehensive maintenance management system for organizations who don't want to invest the IT time and resouces hosting it themselves. TabWare Express is easy to learn and easy to use since it's designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals. TabWare Express is the ideal solution for organizations whose success depends on the performance of their assets.
TabWare Express is available with 3 modules which are bundled together, or you may purchase only the Work Order Module. The modules include:
Buy only what you need and add more as you grow.Little or no IT support? No Problem!
With cloud computing for maintenance from AssetPoint, you only need a PC with internet access to use TabWare Express. TabWare Express is offered on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis to eliminate upfront license fees.
- No installation is required
- No servers are needed
- No database licenses to buy
- No backup/recovery services to perform
- No IT support required
Get up and running in just a few days with TabWare Express.
- Pricing for TabWare Express is based on a per user per month subscription basis.
- TabWare Express provides all the features and functions you need to maximize your asset performance and control costs while being easy to learn and easy to use.
TabWare Express Work Order Management Software is ideal for small and medium size businesses whose success depends on the performance of their assets. TabWare Express is a comprehensive maintenance management system designed for small and medium size businesses.
TabWare Express offers easy to use features and functions to help you manage your maintenance activities and maximize your asset performance including:
- Track all equipment including warranties, history and costs
- Manage all work orders from one maintenance backlog for routine, corrective, preventive and predictive, projects and emergency work orders
- Open a work order with just 2 mouse clicks
- Pending Actions allow you to see which work orders and requisitions need to be approved
- Plan your work quickly by selecting parts from the equipment hierarchy and dropping them onto your work orders without rekeying
- Easily create a requisition directly from a work order
- Specify required personal protective equipment (PPE), permits and instructions
- Quickly identify personnel by skill and certifications
- Easily link any type of document to equipment and work orders
- Use drag and drop scheduling to create and move between work schedules with visual load leveling of available resources
- Record operator logs, shift notes, inspection logs, attendance logs, etc.
- Capture events such as accidents, emissions, operator performed maintenance, etc. directly to equipment history without entering work orders and create follow up actions
- Automatically generate Preventive Maintenance (PM) work orders on time and/or usage basis directly into your work backlog
- Capture all labor, material, contractor and other costs and apply to work orders and equipment for comprehensive reporting
If you use the other modules of TabWare Express you can:
- Integrate with TabWare Express purchase order software to create and approve purchase orders from requisitions quickly
- Integrate with TabWare Express spare parts inventory management to allocate and reserve parts for work orders and manage your spare parts inventory
Here are some additional features, advantages and benefits of the TabWare Express Work Order Module.
TabWare Express provides all the features and functions you need to maximize your asset performance. TabWare Express is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.
TabWare Express Spare Parts Inventory Management controls spare parts and optimizes inventory for small and medium size businesses whose success depends on the performance of their assets.
Have you ever had equipment go down and production stopped, waiting on parts to repair the equipment because the parts were not in inventory? This happens more than you think. Your spare parts inventory is absolutely vital to your production operation and is one of the keys to maximizing asset performance.
The overall goal of the TabWare Express inventory module is to get the right parts to the right place at the right time to maximize asset performance and minimize downtime, optimize stocking levels and improve inventory service levels. The TabWare Express spare parts inventory management is part of an integrated comprehensive maintenance management system when all modules are used together.
The TabWare Express Inventory module offers easy to use features and functions to help you manage your Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) inventory including:
- Supports bar codes
- Receiving, inspections and stocking
- Issue inventory items to work orders, equipment and accounts
- Issue entire item pick lists to a work order with a single click
- Supports part kitting and deliveries
- Returns and restocking transactions
- Reserve parts for work orders and projects
- Easily manage repairable and serialized items from issue to return of replaced parts, parts awaiting repair, parts issued for repair (on PO or work order), scrapping and returns to inventory
- Manage both stock and non-stock items
- Identify substitute and interchangeable parts
- Easy Min/Max and EOQ specifications for replenishment
- Rank item suppliers by preference
- Automatically generate replenishment requisitions for review
- Manage all types of requisitions from stock and non-stock items to services
- Drag and drop items from equipment hierarchy
- Identify recommended suppliers
- Handle units of purchase with conversion to units of issue
- Efficient requisition approvals
- Manage multiple storerooms and multiple bin locations
- Easily manage cycle counting
- Identify obsolete and slow-moving/no-moving parts
Here are some additional features, advantages and benefits of the TabWare Express Inventory Module.
If you use the other modules of TabWare Express you can:
- Integrate with TabWare Express purchase order software to quickly create and approve purchase orders from requisitions
- Integrate with TabWare Express work order management software to allocate and reserve parts for work orders
TabWare Express provides all the features and functions you need to maximize your asset performance and optimize your MRO inventory.
TabWare Express purchase order software manages purchasing for maintenance, MRO inventory and operations in an easy to use EAM CMMS solution. TabWare Express purchase order software is part of an integrated comprehensive maintenance management system when all modules are used. It is a proven solution for small and medium businesses whose success depends on the performance of their assets.
TabWare Express offers easy to use features and functions to help streamline your purchasing activities from requisitions to purchase orders:
- Create requisitions directly from work orders or stand-alone
- Easy approval process identifies requisitions awaiting approval
- Supports RFQs/RFPs, purchase orders, change orders, blanket orders and releases, service contracts and rentals
- Multiple account splits for single PO lines
- Split or combine requisitions
- Buyers backlog puts everything at the buyer’s fingertips
- Multiple currency support
- Library of standard text for POs
- Supplier management
- Expediting function monitors shipments and deliveries
- Print or electronic POs
- Increase spend visibility and control
- Approval limits and controls assure corporate policy compliance
Here are some additional features, advantages and benefits of the TabWare Express Purchasing Module.
If you use the other modules of TabWare Express you can:
- Integrate with TabWare Express spare parts management software to create and approve purchase orders from replenishment requisitions quickly
- Integrate with TabWare Express work order management software to receive purchase requisitions directly from work orders when they are in the planning process
Asset management system training & support is quick and easy, and AssetPoint provides the best customer support in the industry. When used together, the modules of TabWare Express provide a comprehensive integrated maintenance management system.
Training & SupportGetting Started
Getting started with TabWare Express is easy. You only need to participate in the “Essentials” training session to understand the functional capabilities of TabWare Express. You quickly learn how it can be configured to work in your environment to support your work processes, then you can easily enter the configuration settings to begin using TabWare Express in just a matter of a few days.
In addition to the “Essentials” session, there are brief courses for each TabWare Express module designed to get you up and running quickly:
- The Maintenance Course focuses on the TabWare Express work order management software. It is suitable for supervisors and maintenance technicians and addresses work orders, preventive maintenance and maintenance work management. The entire work order lifecycle is reviewed along with PM work orders, planning and scheduling, requisitions, event management and equipment history. This is a 1-day course.
- The Materials and Warehouse Management Course focuses on spare parts inventory management. Designed for inventory managers and technicians, this course covers inventory transactions such as issues, returns, receipts, cycle counting and shipping orders. It also addresses replenishment and repairable item control. This is a 1-day course.
- The Purchasing Course focuses on purchase order tracking software and addresses the buying processes within TabWare including requisitions, supplier management, different types of purchase orders, purchasing approvals and supplier communications. This is a 1-day course.
In addition to the live courses, Internet-based tutorials are available with TabWare University. These are short 3 to 10 minute recorded instructor-led tutorials about how to do everything in TabWare Express.
All TabWare Express customers have access to the AssetPoint Customer Care Center to resolve any issues that may arise. Customers can access AssetPoint’s Customer Portal where their requests can be created or updated, and they can call or email issues for resolution as well.
AssetPoint’s Customer Care portal also provides access to the TabWare Knowledge Base which is an internet database of knowledge including:
- Issue resolution
- Technical requirements
- Policies & procedures
- Product documentation
AssetPoint was rated 20 points higher than the average Microsoft partner for quality of support in a 3rd party independent survey in 2010.