TargetLynx Application Manager
The TargetLynx Application Manager, part of MassLynx Software , automates data acquisition, processing and reporting for quantitative results. It incorporates a range of confirmatory checks that identify samples that fall outside user-specified or regulatory thresholds.
TargetLynx includes all of the functionality of QuanLynx, the MassLynx Application Manager for high performance quantification. TargetLynx can be used with LC/MS(/MS) or GC/MS(/MS) data. This data can be selected ion monitoring (SIM), multiple reaction monitoring (MRM), or full scan/full spectrum. In the case of full scan/spectrum data, extracted ion chromatograms are used for quantification.
TargetLynx is able to rapidly identify and flag samples where:
- Analytes are above a specified maximum reporting level (MRL)
- Analyte confirmatory ion ratios are outside specified limits
- One or more analyte signal-to-noise ratios are below a defined value
- An analyte retention time or relative retention time is outside limits
- An analyte concentration is below set LOD and LOQ thresholds
- The standard deviation of response for QC standards exceeds a defined value
- The blank response is too high
- The coefficient of determination (r 2 ) of the calibration curve exceeds a defined value