Terrain Tools - 3D Mapping & Site Design Software
Terrain Tools is a software toolkit for 3D mapping, terrain modelling and land development. Terrain Tools includes a variety of 3D mapping functions, as well as engineering design functions.
Includes functions for: surveying, coordinate geometry, image manipulation, digital terrain modeling, contouring, volume and earthwork calculations, design, grading, visualization and report generation.
- 3D site design
- Mine surveying
- Quantity takeoffs
- Pad and pond design
- Geological mapping
- Surface contouring and visualization
- Landfill site design
- Quick learning curve
- Be up and running in hours with little or no training with Terrain Tools’ easy user interface.
- Powerful for big datasets
- Comfortably processes LiDAR data sets with millions of points. Setup boundaries and selectively thin points.
- Engineering design functions
- More than just mapping. Functions include: site grading, earthwork structure design and calculations.
- Easy user-interface
- When it comes to menus, dialogs, modes, buttons and options our philosophy is 'the fewer the better'.
- Move information seamlessly between other applications with DWG, Shape and LandXML formats.