TubeCalc - Calculation of Pressure Loss
There is considerable potential for cost savings when the circulation pump of a solar system is dimensioned correctly. TubeCalc allows the accurate description of hydraulic loops for the calculation of associated pressure drop. For this a detailed knowledge of heat transfer medium and its flow conditions is applied. This assists in the optimising of technical and financial decisions.
- Glycol/water or water as heat transfer fluid
- Data bank with smooth and corrugated pipes
- Inclusion of 10 pipe components
- Harp or meander collectors
- Use your own measurement data