Version CEM - Predictive Emissions Management (PEMs)
Software CEM is the first Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS). Introduced in 1992 and approved by the U.S. EPA as a PEMS, Software CEM provides real-time emissions monitoring through correlations with existing instruments-resulting in accurate, fast emissions information.
Software CEM provides a more cost-effective emissions monitoring compliance than hardware-based alternatives. Proven in more than 250 installations, Software CEM uses the powerful Pavilion8 model analytic engine and the patented sensor validation system to assure regulatory compliance with unparalleled accuracy and reliability.
Software CEM has served as the basis for PEMS requirements worldwide. Its built-in sensor validation system detects and compensates for failed or drifting sensors-resulting in higher uptime, rapid reconstruction of bad sensor values and early detection of improper unit operation. What's more, it is a fraction of the cost of hardware CEMS to install, certify and maintain.
Cost Effective Monitoring & Compliance
- Lowers installation and maintenance costs
- Higher reliability
- Lower safety risks
- Faster deployment, quicker compliance and ROI
- No labor and material costs associated with operations and maintenance
Highly Accurate and Reliable Emissions Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality assurance of input data reduces compliance monitoring and reporting errors
- Fast, accurate fault finding and reduces meantime to repair (MTTR)
- Maximizes monitor uptime which eliminates downtime penalties
- Increases operational confidence with respect to emissions performance
Environmental and Industrial Expertise
- Faster deployment reduces costs and time to achieve and maintain compliance
- Reduces project risk
- Minimizes compliance monitoring, record-keeping and reporting costs