Version COSHH - Risk Assessments Software
Over 30 years we have written more than 1,000,000 COSHH Risk Assessments for more than 150,000 products and substances, offering an ever increasing library for our clients to use, and is the most comprehensive database available anywhere.
Leading expertise delivered via leading technology
Accessed through our online portal, our highly experienced team of chemists, toxicologists and H&S consultants provide 7 days a week support and write the assessments you cannot find. Our technology-enabled system helps you identify, assess and manage the hazardous substances in your workplace, and walks users through completing and delivering fully compliant, task-based COSHH risk assessments.
COSHH Summary Sheet
View our simple easy to understand COSHH Summary Sheet. A new simplified Worker Sheet is also available.
Watch our COSHH services video
See how Alcumus Sypol CMS can help to keep your employees safe
Multi-Task and Multi-Site Assessments
The new Multi-Task Assessment facility produces one assessment for the overall activity, rather than one for each task. With the Multi-Site Assessments you can now improve the consistent applications of your processes and procedures by linking common assessments to multiple locations.
- We manage the workload – your team doesn’t have the time to compile and update assessments.
- We keep your business operational – we turn around emergency assessments in a few hours.
- We have the competence – most customers just don’t have the time to develop competence.
- We help to keep your employees safe – access to suitable & sufficient assessments protects your people.
- We keep you up to date – most customers don’t have the time to track legislation. We do.
Other ways it can help you manage your compliance.
- Team of dedicated expert consultants (access 7 days a week)
- Telephone helpdesk (access 7 days a week)
- Task-specific assessments
- Multi-task assessments
- Multi-site assessments
- Simple, easy to understand Summary Sheet and Worker Sheet
- Intelligent search and auto-complete function
- Robust audit trail
- Interactive PPE database linked to the risk assessment
- Safer substitute search, in accordance with the COSHH hierarchy of control
- Materials classified under Environmental Hazard Classification as well as Health Hazards
- COSHH Control Sheet includes biological, air monitoring and health surveillance actions
- Assessments reviewed and updated in line with legislation
- Safety Data Sheet repository
- Management reports assist with COSHH compliance, REACH management, workplace monitoring and health surveillance requirements
Key areas of COSHH compliance achieved:
- 2002 COSHH Regulations (as amended)
- The Sypol CMS COSHH Risk Assessment complies with COSHH Regulations 6
- Step by step consideration of the Hierarchy of Control
- Workplace Monitoring: Air (COSHH Reg. 10), LEV (COSHH Reg. 9) & Health Surveillance (COSHH Reg. 11) testing indicating where Workplace Exposure Limits (WELs) apply
- CLP: Classification, Labelling and Packing Regulations 2008 (as amended)
- REACH: Identifying where it applies to controlled and regulated substances