Version Laura 4™ - Radiochromatography Software System
Control your complete radiochromatography system with one software package. Laura 4 is the latest evolution of the widely used industry standard Laura radio-chromatography system from LabLogic. Produced to accommodate the latest network platforms, Laura 4 offers the researcher the facility to create and edit methods, set up sample runs and view data collection in real time across the network without being confined to the bench-top PC.
Laura has all the features an experienced chromatographer expects - multiple trace display and data treatment, quench correction, decay correction, manual and automatic peak finding, continuous and discontinuous scintillator pump control, fraction collector control, multiple run overlay. It is the ideal radio-chromatography data system for both pharmaceutical industry DMPK studies and PET/Nuclear Medicine research. It offers integrated control of both radio-detector and HPLC system in a GxP environment; one system for all your radio-chromatography needs.
- Comprehensive Chromatography data collection and analysis package
- Collection from a wide range of instruments including Radio-detectors, UV detectors, Diode-array, etc. View our list of supported instruments.
- Fully networkable
- Full GLP compliant edit facilities with comprehensive audit trail
- Powerful reporting via Document Management System
- Multi-level user defined security system
- Flexibility for Method Design and Configuration