Viseum - Intelligent Video Analytics Software
Automatically create and grow your secure database of people, vehicles and watchlists. You can match from just a few hundred people and vehicles to recognizing many millions in near real-time.
Viseum iVOS™ Intelligent Virtual Operator Software Technology Services
- Our Video Analytics Software fully optimizes any network of CCTV cameras to automatically detect, confirm and follow people and vehicles from short-range to long-range, and at greater distances than any other Video Analytics Software.
- Reliably analyse with 4 times greater accuracy than any other Video Analytics Software in real-world deployments.
- Our Video Analytics Software uses the latest field-proven know-how, methods and concepts. Our Video Content Analytics automatically detects scenarios using wide contextual view cameras, and also automatically controls a moving PTZ Camera to further analyse the detection, to confirm and follow the incident.
Unique Video Analytics Software AI Video Surveillance
Viseum introduced Video Analytics Software to the security and surveillance industry in the year 2000. Our International Patents are a testament to our development and support of video analysis technologies for longer than any other organisation in the world.
Deep learning neural networks AI Video Analytics Software called Intelligent Virtual Operator Software (Viseum iVOS). Our Video Analysis Software support infrastructure has delivered success over the longest time. This has produced the most robust and highly effective development routines, turning innovation into practical Video Analytics Software Product Solutions.
Standard Viseum iVOS Video Analytics SoftwareBy automatically learning its environments it can ignore rain with trees and bushes blowing in the wind. The Intelligent Virtual Operator Software effectively monitors night and day, and in all types of weather.Incident detection and behavioural recognition are based on the study of objects in real-time environments. This is for automated surveillance of populated and unpopulated wide areas that generate random crimes. It measures and compares size, shape, time, speed and location. It automatically detects activity using preconfigured input from local knowledge.Video Analytics Software Automated Detection/Reaction
To achieve its excellent day and night detection performance and the quality of evidence required, Viseum Video Analytics Software uses fixed wide-angle contextual view cameras to the highest specification available for each remote site. These cameras are more sensitive than a human eye in low-light conditions, and combined with its disciplined automation in maintaining vigilance, our advanced Video Analytics Software is well-proven to detect activity in larger and more distant areas more effectively than a human eye.
Matching the performance of its detection system, its fully automated reaction system uses the industry’s highest specification PTZ Cameras to automatically confirm incidents, and to maintain greater accuracy at distance providing consistent high-quality close-up evidence.
Video Analytics Software Target Selection
Developed through listening and watching many UK CCTV operators. Our analytics software uses a points system to select targets based on where they are and what they are doing. If there is more than one incident at the same time, the activity with the most points the will be targeted first.
Where many events happen at the same time, the software instructs the PTZ Camera to switch between incidents. This intelligent switching uses a points system based on activities’ and locations. This captures close-up evidence of each incident and prevents diversion tactics.
Video Analytics Software PTZ Camera Optical Zoom Control
Viseum® Intelligent Virtual Operator Software automatically zooms to the required levels for court evidence. This is adjusted for operational policies and individual requirements.
Manual PTZ Camera Control
The PTZ Camera can be manually moved at any time. This is achieved by integrated iVOS into command control legacy systems or using Viseum’s Graphical User Interface (GUI). Viseum’s advanced ‘point & go’ functionality can be used to have the PTZ Camera go to wherever needed with just one click of the screen.
Video Analytics Software Proactive Alarm Options
Viseum’s Remote Managed Support (RMS) services help the end user set up the video analytics detection system. This includes what activity at a remote site should automatically send an alarm. These mobile phone systems can also be used for sending alarms:
- Audio and/or video alarm.
- SMS text.
- Images of the alarm sent via MMS.
Video Analytics Software Surveillance Profile Scheduling
Surveillance profiles are available from our Video Analytics Software library. New surveillance profiles are produced by our Remote Managed Support (RMS) services. This ensures that surveillance profiles are optimized for each camera installation. Profiles are easily selected from a drop-down menu. Any number of surveillance profiles can be used for any number of areas. They can be set for different times of the day over a 7 day period.
Local Knowledge Crime Hotspot Management
To give priority for some activities in certain areas, any number of areas can be given 3 levels of priority. For example:
- Criminal damage – catch people in the act and see where they come from and go to.
- Focal points for illegal activities – catch close-up evidence of offenders and evidence of their crime.
- ATM machines – catch and alarm people getting robbed and PIN skimming devices being attached.
- Drug dealing – focus on regular meeting points and catch transactions.
iVOS Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Developed by listening to end-user requirements this is a browser-based GUI. It is very familiar and easy to use. Any PC or laptop can use this with any operating system and any web browser software.
Multiple Modes of Operation for Greater Flexibility
- Passive: Fully automated scouting for long-term deterrent and post-event video analysis.
- Reactive: Automated scouting to trigger alarms for better manned response.
- Manual override: IP web browser interface to use any device.
Standard IP Graphical User Interface
- HTTPS standard access for highest security encryption.
- Remote or local secure access from any fixed or mobile IP communications.
- Remote commissioning.
- Supports home and mobile working.
Easy and secure single or group user access and permission management:
- User profiles: Each user or group of users can be given different Viseum system permissions.
- Adaptive GUI: The Viseum GUI automatically adapts its presentation to match the user’s profile.
- Track user activity: Comprehensive audit trail with user activity logs.
Advanced NVR Analytics
Our advanced Video Analytics Software also provides high-quality video recording. This is optional and runs directly with the Viseum iVOS software. This NVR is optimized for remote use of entry-level wireless or wired TCP/IP broadband services. Viseum’s camera controllers use industry-leading UK Home Office compliant evidence authentication. This includes audit trail and communications security features, ensuring the integrity of the evidence gathered by our software.
- Court-quality evidence – JPG frames are time-stamped and watermarked and can be encrypted for enhanced authentication.
- Synchronised extended dual evidence recordings – close-up recordings from the PTZ Camera are matched to the wide contextual view recordings.
Archived video interrogation optimized for rapid remote post-incident investigations:
- Optimized internet video streaming (latest secure YouTube techniques).
- Colour-coded event thumbnail presentation.
- Activity overview graphs.
- One-touch event navigation.
- Bookmarks – for rapid event reference.
Recordings are downloadable in user-selectable video player formats, and at various qualities. These options are to match available investigation time. Low-quality images can be used for fast-moving investigations. Taking longer to download, the highest-quality evidence can be made available for court convictions.
- Windows Media Player or Apple Quicktime.
- Viseum’s multi-view player displays all cameras at the same time and on one screen. This is for investigations and court convictions.
- Advanced encryption privacy. Images cannot be accessed by unauthorised people.
Advanced features of the Viseum iVOS Video Analytics Software:
- Scenario-based surveillance profiles.
- High-density pedestrian saliency.
- Traffic management/contraventions.
- Person classification for intruder alerts.
- Face Recognition watchlist alerts.
- ANPR surveillance profiles.
- Colour profile suspect recognition.
- People counting.
- Sound recognition.
Advanced NVR Software:
- Smart searching (Viseum iVOS F3).
- One-touch burn to DVD.
- Emergency seize of local hard drive data to USB memory device.
Enhanced Command Control Integration – Touch Screen Functionality:
- PTZ Camera ‘point & track’ or ‘point & go’.
- Local knowledge crime hotspot management.
- Optimized human/machine interplay with target selection.
- Operational database management for privacy issues and KPIs.
The Viseum iVOS monitoring software operating system is based on our highly robust proprietary Software Platform. This software package is available to support the many different hardware architectures available today. This makes hardware procurement easier and encourages the integration of Viseum IMC technology with a greater number of third-party products.
Hardware Manufacture and Quality Control Management
The Viseum Intelligent Video Analytics Software system is future-proofed by providing single-pixel definition from its fixed cameras and matching PTZ Camera control accuracy. As camera hardware technologies improve, the Viseum system’s detection and intelligence gathering range and performance will increase with them. An advanced software licensing encryption system makes it impossible to copy our software. This uses a variety of hardware certification processes. This ensures quality control and legal production of any product using our Video Analytics Software.
Problems with hardware components are automatically fixed or mitigated. This uses Viseum’s Remote Managed Support (RMS) services software watchdog and self-repair services. Each system configuration is securely backed up with its software license. Each iVOS Camera Controller’s stores a backup on its compact flash card.
Third-Party Product Integration
The built-in Viseum protocol analyser enables integration with any command control equipment. This enhances the performance of any control room operations. Using the Viseum SDK and API, third-party products can be integrated. Average timescales for customised integration of 3rd party devices is 2 weeks and for large-scale systems 4 weeks. Integrations typically synchronise with the customer’s agreed project deployment schedule. Viseum will prioritise integrations using a questionnaire covering technical, operational and commercial aspects of your project.
Customisation Developments on Request
The Viseum GUI is very popular and familiar. A selection of GUIs can be used or a customised GUI can be produced. Any PTZ Camera protocols can be supported following quality control and patent licensing.