Waters Paradigm - Scientific Search Software
Waters Paradigm Scientific Search Software provides a powerful solution for enterprise-wide scientific information search. Users spend less time searching for information and more time using information to make better, evidence-based decisions.
Locates relevant scientific information more effectively
- Searches structured and unstructured information
- Uses the language of science to perform fast, accurate text, document, and science object searches
- Retrieves only the most relevant results, filters them according to your area of interest, and ranks them by importance
- Offers a flexible navigation interface to enable visual refinement and organization
- Provides an easy to use interface requiring no specialized training
Benefits all levels within the organization
Paradigm Scientific Search offers benefits to scientists and engineers, regulatory staff, IT, and business managers—at all levels within the organization—to drive product innovation, development, and manufacturing:
- Stimulates and facilitates collaboration between individuals and teams
- Minimizes duplication of effort
- Reduces information overload by filtering information
- Anticipates and manages project risks by enabling comparison with historical information
- Centralizes search results from across data systems
- Enables faster response to regulatory compliance inquiries
Searching Large, Diverse Information Silos Has Never Been Easier
Paradigm Scientific Search enables easy information access to enterprise-wide information repositories by creating a searchable index of the data and content for a variety of applications:
- Laboratory instrument-based applications (chromatography data systems)
- Business applications (document management systems)
- Science applications (eLab Notebook Software, scientific data management systems)
- Network file-share
- Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, file share software)
Waters Paradigm Scientific Search Software enables fast, easy, high value searches of biological and chemical information across enterprise information repositories to provide vital information to scientists, engineers, managers, and executives in science-based organizations. Easy access to critical information helps drive product innovation, development, and manufacturing to improve time to market.
- Provides an easy to use interface requiring no specialized training.
- Uses the language of science to perform fast and accurate text and science object-based searches.
- Searches structured and unstructured information across data repositories.
- Retrieves only the most relevant results, filters them according to your area of interest, and ranks them by relevance. Offers a flexible navigation interface to enable visual refinement and organization of the search results including faceted browsing.
- Gathers information from repositories as collections of artifacts, which are logical units of unstructured and structured information.
- Annotates those artifacts with descriptive objects, which can include core metadata and science objects.
- Indexes the descriptive objects by creating fingerprint patterns.
- Searches by using the information artifacts in conjunction with fingerprints and identifying those artifacts most relevant to the query.!
Paradigm Scientific Search provides scientists, analysts, and engineers with access to their science content, whether unstructured or structured. Users spend less time hunting for information and more time using information to make better evidence-based decisions.
Find Relevant Information More Effectively
- Access actionable organization-wide information rapidly.
- Receive automated alerts to internal and partner activities relevant to your work.
- Quickly find relevant information hidden in unstructured information.
Realize Enterprise-Wide Improvements
Paradigm Scientific Search provides benefits for everyone and at all levels of the enterprise
Streamline Innovation, Development, and Manufacturing Support
- Avoid the lime and resources lost through duplication of effort.
- Reduce information overload by aggregating and targeting just relevant information.
- Discover and validate unsuspected product and process relationships and confirm or disprove hypotheses by combining new information with existing experimental results and legacy information.
- Stimulate and facilitate collaboration between project teams and partners by timely sharing of information in accordance with security provisions.
- Anticipate and manage project risks by exploring the historical information trail of similar projects.
Senior Corporate Managers
Decreases enterprise risk; increase productivity; eliminates duplication of effort.
Extends the reach of information across sites and geography; waste less time looking for information.
Scientists, Analysts, and Engineers
Removes barriers and inability to find relevant information that may lead to the next important discovery or problem resolution.
Centralizes information across data systems.
Legal, Regulatory, and Risk Management Faster responses to regulatory compliance inquiries by better access to regulatory data repositories; indexes information repositories without altering the underlying information and challenging its validation.
Paradigm Scientific Search enables information access to enterprise information repositories by creating a searchable index of the data and content in laboratory instrument-based applications (chromatography data management systems), business applications (laboratory and document management systems), science applications (eLab Notebook Software, scientific data management systems), and office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, file share software).
Paradigm Scientific Search lets you choose how you want to search your information including combining text and science-object searches:
Searching by text/key words allows the most common type of search, using basic or advanced text query methods like Boolean operators.
Using the search-by-document feature allows you to search based on a reference document instead of key words. You can search by phrases, paragraphs, and whole documents, and perform a conversational search based on the meaning and content of the query document.
The powerful search by digital Image capability makes It possible to Find] exact copies of or similar Images based on a supplied Image.
Chemical Structure or Chemical Reaction
You can choose to use a chemical structure or chemical reaction as the starting
point for your search on the basis of exact, substructure, or similarity.
Compose a search by analytical dataset such as chromatographic and spectral data.
Biological Content as Science Objects
The science-object search capabilities give you the power to search biological content as science objects such as biological sequences like DNA, RNA, or amino acids, drug formulations, or biological images such as gel images or microscopy Images.
Extract Valuable Metadata
Enriches the descriptive context of unstructured information by incorporating automated methods to recognize, understand, and extract valuable metadata from unstructured content.
Extract Core Metadata
Performs extraction of core metadata from citations including titles, authors, affiliations, addresses, and abstracts.
Create Customized Content
Offers the option to create customized content Indexing and processing methods using state-of-the-art machine learning technology.