WeatherLink - Version MAC - Datalogger & Software
The MAC version of WeatherLink allows customers to log data from a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue and download to a MAC computer. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your computer. Suitable for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. Store weather data even when it's not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing.
Important Note About This Product: Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not log data from leaf wetness, soil moisture, UV or solar radiation sensors. It also does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and may not be used with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
- Graphs: Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- Compare Data: See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA: Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Centre Format.
- More Weather Data: View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Moon Phase: With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink
Sharing Your Weather Data:
- Create Your Own Reports: Data can be exported to most popular spread sheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website: Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
Data Storage & Transfer:
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Requires Mac OS X version 10.1 or above
- Intel Mac compatible
- Data Logger
- Software on CD
- Download cable to connect the data logger to your computer
- Getting Carted Guide and Online Help
Data logger fits neatly into all of the following models:
- Vantage Pro
- Vantage Pro2
- Vantage Vue, Envoy
- Weather Wizard III
- Perception II