XiltriX - Acquisition System
XiltriX controls, measures and registers physical constants and variables via a real-time network of analogue sensors. A measurement is taken at least once per minute. These measurements are then digitalized and stored. The proprietary software compares the values with the alarmed set parameters. When the user-defined values fall outside those set limits, the alarm system is activated. XiltriX protects your Science 24-hours a day, 365-days a year.
XiltriX offers a full range of data sensors for critical measurements during your scientifics processes:
- Temperature: a range of Pt100 sensors covering temperatures down to -200°C and up to +250°C. Different models for culture vessels, incubators, refrigerators, freezers and surfaces such as heated microscopes
- CO₂ and O₂: vital for IVF and other applications of CO₂ and triple gas incubators. Single sensors or the unique IKS 16-channel CO₂ and O₂ substations with automatic sampling and calibration
- Pressure: differential pressure transmitters to monitor ambient pressure in clean rooms, etc.
- Humidity: to measure Relative Humidity in CO₂ incubators or clean rooms
- Particles: particle counters for clean rooms or biosafety areas
- Door sensors: in case an incubator or refrigerator is left open
- Conductivity: for water purity
- Shaking: to monitor thrombocyte shakers, etc.