ADA for Supervisors Training Courses
This online course trains supervisors and managers on critical Americans with Disabilities Act information. Regulations covered by this course include: Americans with Disabilities Act.
This online ADA for Supervisors course covers the following topics:
- What is the ADA
- To which employers does the ADA apply
- Which employer actions are covered under the ADA
- How does the ADA define an individual with a disability
- What are 'mitigating measures'
- What is 'reasonable accommodation' and more
After completing this course, supervisors will understand:
- The meaning of ADA and ADAAA
- Which companies must follow the ADA
- The 'three prongs' of disability defined under the ADA
- General types of reasonable accommodations with understanding of undue hardships
- How the ADA is integrated in the workplace
- How to deal with requests for reasonable accommodations and complaints of discrimination
- Special points regarding discrimination by association, illegal drug use, alcoholism, and retaliation
- How to help ensure ADA compliance
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
Approximately 45 minutes
Testing conducted in this online ADA for Supervisors course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.