AHERA Project Designer Online Refresher
The Project Designer Refresher course satisfies and meets all EPA, AHERA, and OSHA requirements and is essential for annual re-certification.
This re-certification will review the following:
- The writing of specifications for asbestos response actions in public, commercial and industrial buildings
- Specifications for response action work in schools
- Alternative control methods for Class I Work.
The Project Designer Refresher curriculum covers all aspects of asbestos removal work and includes a focus on:
- Budgeting/Cost Estimation
- Writing Abatement Specifications
- Preparing Abatement Drawings
- Contract Delivery Options
- Future Design Considerations (Alternative Control Methods)
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Class Length: 1 Day/8 Hours