Air Quality Basics for Oil and Gas Field Operators
This ¾-day course for field personnel in the upstream oil & natural gas industry addresses commonly used equipment at oil & natural gas facilities and associated air quality regulations. The course provides practical overviews of NSPS OOOO, GHG rules, engine rules, and others often triggered for upstream and midstream activities. Environmental managers interested in auditing this course for field operators should contact Georgette Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (512) 349-5800 to discuss holding the course in your area and group rates.
- Air quality emissions sources
- Tribal lands permitting (if applicable, state dependent)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) (Subpart OOOO and others)
- Engine rules (RICE MACT)
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) rules
Topics for each course will include:
- State specific considerations;
- Air quality basics (including what sources of air emissions look like);
- Tribal lands permitting (if applicable, state dependent);
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) OOOO and others;
- Engine rules (RICE MACT); and
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) rules.
This ¾ day training is geared towards operations and field personnel in the oil and natural gas industry.