An Introduction to PAS 110 and the AD Quality Protocol
1/2 Day Course: PAS 110 and the AD Quality Protocol (ADQP) prescribe the criteria for quality digestate output from an AD processing plant and the conditions under which it can be utilised as a product and not a waste material. Do you operate or are considering operating an AD plant and want to know more about PAS 110 and the ADQP? Are you a supplier of equipment or services for AD plants and need to understand the requirements of PAS 110 to ensure your plant and services meet the operators’ needs? Regulators and waste producers who want to understand the requirements may also find this course a useful source of information.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to identify the key features of PAS 110 and the AD Quality Protocol
- Be aware of how the certification scheme works
- Hear an Operators’ recent experience of working with PAS 110 and the ADQP
- Have an awareness of the requirement for a Quality Management System and the requirements of HACCP
- Have an opportunity to view the Quality Protocol Manager on-line system.
This course is ideally suited to those existing or new operators of AD facilities, equipment suppliers, farmers, regulators and waste producers who need to understand or have an awareness of PAS 110 and the AD Quality Protocol, its criteria and implications.