AoFAQ - Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
From First Aid Training
This course is designed for anyone wanting to become an accredited first aider or appointed person. This qualification provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
- Multiple choice test paper
- Practical task based assessment