ArcGIS Pro Course, Beginner Level - Online GIS Training
From ArcGIS PRO Courses
This course will provide a basic introduction in ArcGIS PRO, the new ArcGIS Desktop release. The training material will be focused on vector and raster data models, how to handle them and store them in a geodatabase, their relationship within a geodatabase and on how to develop final cartographic products and maps. Students will be trained in the creation and editing of vector and raster data, in the usage of basic greoprocessing tools available in ArcGIS PRO, in the management of a geodatabase and in the development of basic mapping products.
Enrolled students in this online course will have access to our virtual e-learning platform (which is available 24 hours), where they will find the content of the course, practical exercises, forum discussion and additional content. One of the advantages of this online platform, is that students can benefit of real time support and assistance offered by the instructor (2 hours per week), whom they can contact via direct messages, regarding course related issues, at any moment. They can also contact the instructor via email.
- Highlight the importance and utility of a Geographic Information System (GIS), its integration and applicability in a variety of professional sectors.
- General overview about the essential GIS concepts and about al the basic skills needed in handling ArcGIS PRO.
- Learn about GIS key tools in an appropriate and professional way, usage of vector and raster data information in order to develop different operations and spatial analysis.
- Find about all possible difficulties which you may encounter in the execution of GIS projects, and their solutions through practical exercises.
- Gain experience in data preparation, layout development, map creation and high quality products delivery.