ArcGIS Pro Online Course, From Beginner to Advanced – Online GIS Training
Enrolled students in this online course will have access to our virtual e-learning platform (which is available 24 hours), where they will find the content of the course, practical exercises, forum discussion and additional content. One of the advantages of this online platform, is that students can benefit of real time support and assistance offered by the instructor (2 hours per week), whom they can contact via direct messages, regarding course related issues, at any moment. They can also contact the instructor via email.
- Highlight the importance and utility of a Geographic Information System (GIS), its integration and applicability in a variety of professional sectors.
- General overview about the essential GIS concepts and about al the basic skills needed in handling ArcGIS PRO.
- Learn about GIS key tools in an appropriate and professional way, usage of vector and raster data information in order to develop different operations and spatial analysis.
- Find about all possible difficulties which you may encounter in the execution of GIS projects, and their solutions through practical exercises.
- Highlight the importance and utility of a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) especially in the elaboration of complex spatial analysis with applicability in engineering design, topography, geology, hydrology.
- Learn about ModelBuilder which can be used in the development of complex tools, connect different tools and automate workflows.
- Find about all the advantages of a geodatabase, the possibility of massive topological error correction of vector layers, network analysis and about the capabilities of finding optimal routes, accessibility studies, etc.
- Improve your skills and gain experience in data preparation, layout development, map creation and high quality products delivery.