Basic Spill Response
Scope of Training: This course is designed for individuals who are responsible for responding to spills of common industrial products within their facilities. Programs are tailored to client specific hazards, including tanks, drums and totes of lube oil, hydraulic oil, paint, solvents and mineral spirits.
Hours of Training: 8 Hours
- Identification of products involved in an incident – information systems
- Risk assessment protocols for the products and processes in question
- Applicable legislation
- Deciding if a team should or can respond to a given incident.
- Spill response protocols
- Spill response equipment. Uses and deployment.
- Containment, packaging and disposal.
- Practical incident scenarios.