Belize - Marine Ecology Course
On an atoll fringed by coral reefs, just offshore from a land of ancient Maya temples and culture, you'll work with researchers to study reef health while you also combat the spread of a beautiful but harmful invasive fish species.
- Tuition: $2920 ($3695 w/airfare)
- Duration: 9 days
- Available months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, December
- Help slow the spread of the invasive lionfish
- Search for mammal tracks at a rainforest research station
- Explore Belizean reefs and rainforests