Birds are intelligent creatures and can overwhelm a prevention system if it is not used in the correct application. Many bird control jobs fail simply because the installer does not understand the pest bird they are fighting or because the wrong product is chosen or incorrectly installed. Simply put, there's a lot more to bird control than using just one product to solve every problem or slapping a product down and walking away forever. Plus, the public is no longer willing to endorse the killing of pest birds; they are looking for humane solutions to their problems. You will learn these solutions in How To Succeed in Urban Bird Control.
Bird Barrier's one-day training course will help you become successful in the lucrative field of bird control. The one-day course includes:
- Bird biology and behavior
- Permanent, non-lethal products to solve any bird problem
- Which products are effective against different species of pest birds
- Analyzing a site to select the correct products for each problem area
- Making a profit on bird jobs
- Estimating, selling jobs and contracting bird work with total confidence
Bird Barrier's program is not a long, boring lecture. Bird behavior and habits as well as product information is taught with video and slide presentations, while installation techniques are taught hands-on. All products are installed on sample displays that you take home (to help you sell bird jobs in the future). Special emphasis is placed on specialty bird proofing tools, safety, product selection and site evaluation. Because these classes are hands-on, class enrollment is limited to 15 students.