BM TRADA Training
All BM TRADA courses are delivered by experienced professionals who are fully conversant with the most up to date requirements and practices. As well as covering the details, principles and practical application of systems, our courses are designed to give individuals a thorough insight into the benefits such systems can bring to an organisation.
IRCA Approved Courses
All of our Lead Auditor and Auditor Conversion courses are IRCA approved. Look out for the IRCA trademark on the relevant course pages.
Specific Course Requirements
All of our courses have a ‘generalist’ approach and do not focus on any specific business sector. If you require a course that is tailored to your specific business requirements or sector, we would be pleased to discuss this with you.
Tailored courses can identify and address specific training needs against your current management system. They can also offer considerable savings.
Courses are delivered at your own site, or if you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you source and book training venues located across the UK and internationally.
The benefits of BM TRADA bespoke courses include…
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation rather than virtual situations.
- Courses that can be updated and delivered by our tutors on a regular basis providing a consistent approach to your business training.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- No need for travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 12 delegates at one inclusive cost. (For IRCA approved courses a maximum of 8 applies).