breez75x EDR (Electronic Data Report) Training
breez75x EDR (Electronic Data Report) Training includes a description of the procedures needed to create quarterly emission and QA files using breez75x. You will also receive instruction entering QA data manually into the EPA Client Tool software, using the EPA Client Tool to check your emission and QA files, and troubleshooting techniques to resolve EDR errors.
Other benefits include the following:
- Instruction on analyzing the CEMS data and resolving data conflicts
- A review of fundamental 40CFR75 regulations including the required yearly evaluations
- A copy of your Monitoring Plan with a comprehensive discussion of the Monitoring Plan
- Instruction on analyzing EPA feedback and resolving reporting errors
- Individual computer workstations
- Complete training materials you can take with you for future reference
The CeDAR Training class is offered one day before the breez75x Training class. The price for CeDAR Software Training is $750 per person. breez75x Training is $1500 per person for this two-day class. Enroll in both classes at a discounted rate of $2000 per person. Attendees are responsible for transportation, hotel and all other expenses.