Building Green with LEED: LEED Canada for New Construction 2009
Using a wide range of examples, case studies and resource materials, this course prepares you to:
- demonstrate technical proficiency with the specific requirements of the LEED Canada NC Rating System 2009
- recognize the synergies between specific green building strategies
- work collaboratively within an integrated design process to implement these strategies
- perform cost-benefit analyses of green building strategies to calculate simple paybacks
- grasp the limitations of design and the practical application of the Rating System
- utilize the LEED Letter Templates and other tools to develop certification documentation
This course benefits professionals involved in the design and construction processes of green buildings.
This course is approved by AIBC for 36 Core LUs.
15% discount is available to current UBC students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. Call to enquire.
10% discount is available for two or more individuals attending from the same organization. Call to enquire.
10% discount is available for Cascadia members. Call to enquire.
View course offering below and select the applicable fee. Then add it to your shopping cart.