Building Your Risk Competence (MSM2) Course
From Health & Safety
This 3 day course provides participants with the fundamental concepts, tools and techniques for effective safety and sustainability management.
This course provides an understanding of essential risk management concepts and techniques to enhance health, safety, environmental and business performance.
Who Should Attend:
Leaders at all organizational levels, HSE and business risk professionals, all leaders with risk management responsibilities in any organization, as well as ISRS TM subscribers.
- Understand the processes and activities for managing risks, controlling loss, and optimizing opportunity
- Apply fundamental concepts and principles to design, develop, and implement effective risk management systems
- Apply practical tools for risk identification, evaluation, and control
- Have a better and deeper understanding of behavior management concepts and techniques
- Be a more effective leader within their respective organizations in the continual improvement of health, safety, environmental, quality, and business performance
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.